Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) (23518 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Bukola Saraki & Fashola Congratulate Super Eagles Players In Uyo / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by ajoskele(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2016
ebbybest:
i just hate that man..
You are NOT a good christian.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Dinocarex:
Our players no get comb for house
Just look at the front row!!
come and comb it for them

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2016
gbaskiboy:
seem you are sane this morning, am expecting your usual gibberish as usual

o gor undecided
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2016
ebbybest:
i just hate that man..

Make sure you to the stadium and watch that match. I will ask you for details later.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2016
How will this 'quality time' make lphone affordable to lya sheri or Mallam Bature or Mazi Eze?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Mikel is like 'yeah whateva nigga'
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by gretblue: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're not alone...
Then I think there is urgent need to re reexamining yourself.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by heatflux: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2016
ebbybest:
i just hate that man..
why do you hate him? Be sincere
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by gretblue: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're not alone...
Sorry dude! But frankly speaking could your hatred for the man be as a result of the roles he played in sending your Hero back to Otueke?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Mikel is like 'yeah whateva nigga'

Lolx
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by onac16: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
mikel in that second pics was like "make this aboki get the hell out of here abeg"
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by bushguy: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
I am really sorry to say this but mark my words, HELL RUFAI has initiated the spirit of ill luck into the super eaglesm
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Dbisector(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
This guy's are not even listening to El rufai they are all thinking about Elnelly and Salah
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by STAINLESSYKZ: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Almost all the players are Christian, but El Ruf doesn't like Christian
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by fujirice: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Mikel looks bored! Maybe he's thinking of his twin babies n his own "Iara" grin
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
El rufai is a midget look at him in that tracksuit, he almost vanished grin
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Ayoh101(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Gov with ABOKI thought
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2016
pendusky:
I can tell you what going thru Mikel mind

KD no get even 1 Star Hotel?

must Gov host them at Abok1 eatery?
lack of exposure de worry you, no state capital in SE that is as big as Kaduna. No state in SE with institutions like Kaduna, you truly need to visit Kaduna

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by BobUg28(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2016
I hope their security are guaranteed?
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2016
kenonze:
If EL'Rufai becomes our next president, wailing wailers will relocate to sambisa and wail endlessly
Lmao. Seems our dear Mikel is already wailing (from the look on his face). cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Cyojunior(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Dinocarex:
Our players no get comb for house Just look at the front row!!

Ha guy may God. Help u !!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by falcon2020(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Halimi24:

I am not surprised by this comment

A man with critical thinking abilities is always hated by many
[color=#990000][/color] smileyI initially hate d man but nw at He is supporting youth,I will change my view
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2016
ebbybest:
i just hate that man..
I swear u just said my mind. a very hard core extremist.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
The players look bored.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
ochukwuma15:
The players look bored.
have you ever been snapped when you're not paying attention? You will always look bored bro!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Deeman87: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2016
pendusky:

lol, Jst a trip to Kaduna wil change ur mindset. http://hotels.ng/hotels-in-kaduna
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
I hope dis him meeting go bring us luck o
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Kutunban: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
pendusky:

Try and come to KD and see what luxury is all about, the roads, light, cars (Taxi is Kia), and most importantly anything you think you have that is new you'll see it in KD.

ko da mai kazo anfika second to Kano
They call it north we call it home
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/11/el-rufai-launches-200-brand-new-city-taxi-cabs/
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Hatrik(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Mikel is not interested..........So am not interested to!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by searay(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I don't understand what you mean by"Quality time"
From the look on the faces of the players, it was just a very bored moment.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I can't stop loving Gov'nor El Rufai, how I wish criminal Mimiko or his noisy neighbour Fayose has a little measure of his intelligence.
never compare hell rufia with mimiko.. are u blind
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Kutunban:

Try and come to KD and see what luxury is all about, the roads, light, cars (Taxi is Kia), and most importantly anything you think you have that is new you'll see it in KD.

ko da mai kazo anfika second to Kano
They call it north we call it home
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/11/el-rufai-launches-200-brand-new-city-taxi-cabs/
abeg you don ever enter d kia taxi... no b kerikeri bus n keke u de enter... gerrahia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Declares Nationwide Strike, Shuts Down Stations / 1500 APC Members In Katsina Defect To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.