Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

See What The Bible Says About APC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Bible Says About APC (728 Views)

What The Bible Says About Relationships / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Bible Says About APC by apholaby007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Could the bible be against APC? Just read this, I was shocked when I saw this. Proverb 24 vs21,22a. MY SON, FEAR THE LORD AND KING, AND MINGLE NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK. He also said in Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I CHANGE NOT Seriously am still surprise. Is the apc change a fraud? Is transformation the real change?
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by ozy4christ(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by Oche211(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
First of all u need Jesus. So u happily twisted the word of God to suit u right? Smh 4 u
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by Mrjo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
What is this that befall us?
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by DonCortino: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oche211:
First of all u need Jesus.
So u happily twisted the word of God to suit u right?
Smh 4 u
no mind the op, tell us the real meaning make e shame am joo!
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by apholaby007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
DonCortino:
no mind the op, tell us the real meaning make e shame am joo!
lol satamj in sheep clothing
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by Olarajee(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lol
Re: See What The Bible Says About APC by Olarajee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lemme tell you what Islam's says about 'change' then...

Allaah will never CHANGE the condition of a nation (towards good), until they CHANGE that which is within themselves (of evil).

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has A Sexy Hot Wife. By Pastor Mboro. / Worship At Christ Embassy Online Church Today / Bible Translated Into Emojis 'for Millennials'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.