Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help (827 Views)

How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Piercing -tongue Ring A Fashion Trend Or Not? / Would You Let Your Teen Become A Fashion Model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help by j4steady: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2009
i would really like some one to help me out on this, Please is there any one who knows where I can get quality casual and office wears that are affordable(btwn 2k to 4k for shirt), and also am not good in designers any care to help out in grooming my dressing,
Re: Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help by FierceDiva: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
j4,
its really not about the where to buy the clothes. the most important thing is knowing what suits you, whats current, and whats fashionable. dont know if you are a guy or chic, so i will give you a bit of both ways. for chics, high waist skirt, satin tops in bright colours, bogus belts, gaint bags, corsets etc. for guys, tailoured shirts to fit body profile, white shirts, belts that make a statement, play down a suit jacket with designer jeans e.t.c you are looking for something along the prices of 2k and 4k, my advice is, avoid the boutiques they are quite expensive. get the basic requirements and hit the market, be ready to waka!

always,
FierceDiva.
Re: Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help by j4steady: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2009
@diva, what market are you talking about dear and also which one do you visit,
By the way I am a guy and for now whats the current fashion trend, I hope am not asking you too much??
Re: Am A Fashion Illitrate Please I Need Help by FierceDiva: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
J4,

now that i know you are a guy, i will give you a few tips. i cant give you the stores now cos we probably live in different parts of the country. these guidelines if followed wisely would lead to optimum satisfaction, no matter what store you shop in.

- men's blazers; it can be worn on a pair of jeans, or with a neutral coloured pair of trousers.
- assessories; designer belts, wallets, cuff links, watches, and ties to add a touch of colour and elegance.
- trousers; plain and dark coloured (black, chocolate, grey, blue), stripes are out!
- shrits; plain and bright coloured (white, pink, light blue, sea green, cream,, you understand!)
- socks; yeah socks! that match with your clothes. its really unsophisticated to wear covered shoes without them.
- sneakers; goes well on jeans, plain coloured shirt and blazer.
pay attention to colours, you don't want to riot.
never, repeat never wear pattern on pattern.
go for quality instead of quantity.
sit back and enjoy the compliments.

lol,
FierceDiva.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Long Dresses / Your No 1 Fashion,makeup,beauty/health Blogazine Is Still Very Much Around... / Check Out The Shirt That Can Never Stain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.