Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> (5510 Views)

SOLD Reg/used 2010 Honda Crosstour SOLD / Registered 2010 Honda Crosstour !!SOLD!! / 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour !!SOLD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
makarios911:

this dude is arguably the best salesman on NL. just reading true his post leaves you without doubt that the product is exactly as he says. we all know dat "buy n drive" on NL means "buy n drive to mechanic for fixing". bit this guy is just too convincing.

happy sales bro.

This is not just "buy n drive", you buy and I zoom with you till you want me to come down from your vehicle. If you find a fault, even wheel balancing and alignment, I will do it. Walk away, don't pay until it is fixed.

My car is in a superb condition. I am selling because it is seating idle, not finding much use for a banker. Unfortunately, it is too 'bulky' for my wife.

1 Like

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Nnemuka:

honestly...

i reach orgasm each time i watch any crosstour pass me by cool
chei

Madam R18 please but feel very free to fall in love.

Make that call now. You can get a good deal.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by dreamworld: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nnemuka:
just sow the car as a seed in my life. please? i have always been inlove with this car, after God, my family then this car is all i need in my life.

bless a sister and it shall be well with you.

reach me via my email at nnemuka2@gmail.com.

3.5 million will finish but my prayers for you will break boundaries that will yield more than 10 million for you monthly grin
dont doubt me.

7 Likes

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by thegame(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fixed:

This is not just "buy n drive", you buy and I zoom with you till you want me to come down from your vehicle. If you find a fault, even wheel balancing and alignment, I will do it. Walk away, don't pay until it is fixed.

My car is in a superb condition. I am selling because it is seating idle, not finding much use for a banker. Unfortunately, it is too 'bulky' for my wife.

Mehn, I thought I could maintain car till I saw this uncle's ride.

Nice!!!
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
thegame:

Nice!!!

Call for a good deal on this offer.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
thegame:

Nice!!!
Thanks bro. Good maintenance habit pays on the long run. If you choose to hold on to your car you get value for your money. In the other way round, if you sell you will definitely get money for the value. Both buyer and seller will have peace of mind. So it's a win-win thing.

If you are Francis please call me back lets talk, difficult to reach you. Still up for sale anyway.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buy and enjoy. Come check out the ride, you will not be disappointed.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
A few functionalities in the Crosstour that will interest you:
1. ANC - Active Noise Cancellation. With the use of the mic and the sound system, the car reduces the noise coming into the cabin from the engine bay so that occupants have a quieter cabin when engine is on.
2. SVC - Speed-sensitive Volume Control. The car automatically adjusts the volume of the sound system based on the speed at which it is moving. This is based on the fact that as a vehicle moves faster, the road noise affects the actual volume coming from the speakers.
3. VCM - The Variable Cylinder Management System automatically deactivates 2 or 3 cylinders from the 6 cylinders when the car is in lower speed. This reduces the amount of fuel used at such time. The green ECO light shows on the dashboard when the VCM is at work.
4. Follow me headlights - Arriving home and everywhere is dark? Don't worry, with your car safely locked you can leave your headlights on till you get into your house. The lights will automatically go off after some delay. Like most cars manufactured within the last two decades, you can set your headlights to Auto such that it comes on by itself when the sensor detects that the day is getting dark. The sensor is usually located in the front of the dashboard close to the windscreen and should not be covered for it to work effectively.
5. Camera Guideline - The reverse camera is the most useful thing in a car since the turn of the century. The last horizontal guideline closest to the driver on the reverse camera screen in the Crosstour is calibrated such that the object seen is exactly 1 foot away from the rear bumper. To cancel the guidelines, press the cancel button on the dash while vehicle is in reverse. Note: not all Crosstour has reverse camera but mine does anyway.

I will give many more later.

Vehicle is still available for sale. It's been a good Day 1 of advert.

2 Likes

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by idu1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fixed:
Please call. We can strike a deal.
o boy you sabi market o. U be marketer?
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2016
You may wish to know the following tips:
1. Even when it is not on, the rear wiper of the Crosstour is automatically triggered if the front wipers are on and the vehicle is put in reverse.
2. Pressing the rear defogger button on the dashboard also makes the water on both outside mirrors to dry off. You don't need to keep a rag for this purpose.
3. The outside mirror selector button can be used to select which mirror tilts down when vehicle is put in reverse. Very useful for you to see objects on the floor that you need to avoid at the side of the vehicle. Note: only the selected mirror is activated for this.
4. Press your Unlock button on the remote twice and hold on to the button, all four Windows will roll down. The sunroof will also open. To roll up all windows and the sunroof, insert the key in the keyhole on the driver side door and turn right to lock the vehicle. Turn again the second time and holding on to it till all windows are rolled up and sunroof securely closed. Always remember to close your sunroof when you are out of the car for obvious reasons - rain, animal droppings, dust and most of all theft of your items.
5. When you drive off up to a speed of 10miles per hour, the door automatically locks itself. This setting can be adjusted or cancelled altogether. You are actually safer in a locked vehicle. It prevents an occupant from being forcefully flung out of the vehicle in the event of an accident. It is a lesser of two evils, a person thrown out of the vehicle in an accident has a lower chance of survival.
6. The BRAKE light continues to flash on the dashboard and a continual beep warning you that the emergency brake lever also called hand brake has not been released while you are driving.

Some of the above tips are found only on the top range of the Crosstour like mine that is available for sale.

I will come back with more tips and tricks on the Crosstour.

Meanwhile, my "no issue" Crosstour is still up for sale.

3 Likes

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some more useful tips:

1. The luggage compartment covers are removable and one side is made of rug while the reverse side is made of hard plastic. You can use either side anytime and it will fit perfectly. Before I bought the direct fit carpet for the compartment, I usually use the plastic reverse side whenever I am ferrying items that are dirty so I can easily clean off the dirt.
2. The spare tire is located on the underside of the vehicle to increase luggage volume. Lift the luggage tray to access a medium-sized bowl to stow away things from prying eyes. Remove the bowl to access the jack and wheel spaners.
3. The Crosstour uses a DVD-based navigation system. The DVD reader is hidden away in the booth. Lift the small luggage compartment on right side To access it. From experience with other cars, it's a good idea to make a copy of the disk just in case the original becomes unreadable. There are more accessible functionalities packaged with the navigation than the navigation itself.
4. The rear view of the Crosstour takes getting used to when driving because of the sweeping design. Don't worry, it becomes a part of you after a few miles. It is a good practise to lower the middle headrest of the rear seat. This gives you a better view.
5. The Crosstour has no lever to pull to open the fuel tank flap and the boot. They work with the central locking system. When the vehicle is not locked, simply press on the fuel tank flap and it pops open to access the tank cover. Repeat the same to close the flap. You can open the hatchback by exerting a minimum pressure on the handle provided inbetween the license plate lights.

Please call to get a great deal on this car. I know my car in detail and how it works. I have paid attention to this car to make sure everything works. I bet you that it's not all dealers that know the vehicle they are selling inside out.

Still up for sale. Call for a good deal.

1 Like

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
A few more facts on safety functionalities on the Crosstour;
1. Not praying that you will ever need them, the Crosstour is packed full of airbags that reduces impact in the event of an accident. One on the steering, one facing the passenger, one each in the driver and passenger seat, curtain airbags extending to the back on both sides. Besides, the Front airbags have Occupant Position Detection System for dual-stage deployment while the curtain airbags have rollover sensors. The headrest is also equipped with active head restraints to hold occupants neck in place in the event of collision.
2. VSC (Vehicle Stability Control) is available on the vehicle to apply corrective measure where instability is detected when vehicle is in motion.
3. The Crosstour is also equipped with Electronic Brake Force Distribution to evenly distribute brake pressure to the wheels for better braking.
4. Also available on the Crosstour is ABS and Break Assist to help you out when panic breaking is detected and also help keep the vehicle in position.
5. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is constantly monitoring the air pressure in your tires with the exemption of the spare tire. The low tire pressure warning light (Like a big letter "U" with an apostrophe in it) illuminates on the instrument panel whenever the pressure in any of the tire is below what Honda recommended which is stickered on the driver side door pillar. Simply fix it and drive off and the system will reset itself. If the TPMS light comes on and stays on, then you need to check the tires or the system itself. This can also happen when you are using the spare tire.

My Crosstour is still available for sale.

1 Like

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Someone give me a good offer. Call now!
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by modskiller(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oh Good Lawd.

I wish I could grab this fine bae.

But you go see better buyer that I know.

The sight of the Cross Tour and Venza makes me melt. While that of the ZDX give me a hard on.

2 Likes

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
modskiller:
Oh Good Lawd.

I wish I could grab this fine bae.

But you go see better buyer that I know.

The sight of the Cross Tour and Venza makes me melt. While that of the ZDX give me a hard on.

Thanks for your comment.

The Crosstour is many things to many people:
To some, a "jeep"
To some, a Venza competitor
To some, an hatchback
To some, a glorified accord
To some, a 4 wheel car
And yet to others, they couldn't really place it

But to me, it is love at 1st sight.
Unique design, intimidating facia
A get up and go to vehicle
Swooping back, high belt line
Runs like car, drives like SUV.

Buy it, buy peace of mind. Go ahead, make an offer
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Car is still available for the lucky buyer.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Another fact to know:

The Crosstour comes with two remote keys labelled 1 & 2 respectively at the lower part of the reverse side of the keys. Some models like mine are equipped with the driving position memory system (DPMS). With the key in the ignition, adjust your seat and mirror to your comfortable driving position. Press SET on the memory buttons placed on the driver's door, press 1 or 2 depending on the number written on the key. The seat and mirrors are programmed in 2 seconds. You will observe a green flash when this is happening. The position is retained until the second key is used to open the car. It adjusts back automatically when the programmed key is used.

The deal is on and getting hotter. call to strike a deal.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dropping the rear seat for a flat folding is as easy as opening the door of the car. Reach the cargo area and pull the lever on either side like you are opening a door from inside. The seat back will actually drop faster than you think. To return the seat back, just raise it up from inside the car and push way up till you hear the metal click securing it firmly in place.

Hate it or like it, Honda engineers paid attention on this car.

Car is still available for your purchase.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by sunshine1974(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nnemuka:
just sow the car as a seed in my life. please? i have always been inlove with this car, after God, my family then this car is all i need in my life.

bless a sister and it shall be well with you.

reach me via my email at nnemuka2@gmail.com.
I initially took it for a joke, but with ur email ......hmmmmm........Lord ve mercy
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2016
I want to sell my car and someone is offering me a marketing job!

I haven't said anything special other than stating the condition of my vehicle and equipments available on it.

Meanwhile, car is still available for purchase. Keep the calls coming in please.

At dawn I will write a few things about the simple but effective 4WD System and the superb Audio system of the Crosstour.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2016
The ReaalTime 4WD is a proprietary design that Honda implemented in its vehicles for light off-roading. The design is fully mechanical and completely automatic taking away control from the driver. Crosstour is driven in front wheel mode by default. The system 'listens' for wheel spinning, that is when the front wheels turn faster than the rear wheel which is the case when there is slippage and redistributes torque to the back wheels so they can gain traction. Transfer case and the differential are engaged to carry this out. The driver does nothing other than knowing that he the front tires are no longer spinning and he is out of the difficulty.

Maintenance of the system is no more than changing the transfer case oil and the dual pump fluids. The periods are determined by the maintenance minder.

Crosstour for sale. Buy a good car.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
I humbly apologise to all those who tried reaching me earlier today. I am now available. I have also tried calling back.
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by Fixed: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vehicle has just been paid for after inspection. To be delivered to new owner tomorrow in another town over 700km away.

FULL REFUND GUARANTEE PROVIDED.

Thank you Nairaland and Nairalanders.

Apologies to other intending buyers, I only did first come first served.

1 Like

Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by miqos02(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fixed:
Vehicle has just been paid for after inspection. To be delivered to new owner tomorrow in another town over 700km away.

FULL REFUND GUARANTEE PROVIDED.

Thank you Nairaland and Nairalanders.

Apologies to other intending buyers, I only did first come first served.
congrats
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by princejones(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Congrats and best of the season
Re: Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> by makarios911: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Congrats oga seller. Wish all NL car dealers will show half as much commitment and honesty as u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharp Opel Zafira 2002 Toks Manual #1.1M 08096577304 / Acura RL 2008 Premium Sh-Awd Fulloption Toks.... 2.35m SOLD / 1998 Mitsubishi Galant, Clean For Just 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.