Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. (14509 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Badeh: N558.2m Monthly Diversion A Common Practice In NAF — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Stycon(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
When a system is infiltrated by corruption carriers, it will always have a recursive effect unless an act of filtration by an autonomous anti corruption agent is engaged!

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by heatflux: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
That money can buy a modern
Stycon:
When a system is infiltrated by corruption carriers, it will always have a recursive effect unless an act of filtration by an autonomous anti corruption agent is engaged!
goodlifehyd:
You call that slowpoke your hero? lmao someone who only sign documents when his drunk
obailala:
Army is definitely the worst. If there's anything wrong in the airforce and navy, you can be sure the army is 100 times worse.
chiddye:
this has been the culture of the military from time immemorial, no transparency and accountability since the days of babangida....all military formation and their chiefs are all guilty of this. it is the way they are structured since the era of impunity by babangida.
only people who don't know about the military would be shocked about this. those military chiefs don't account to nobody on the money allocated to them, since they are not integrated into the civil service pay scheme
it's high time we call for a proper structure of the military formations and integrate them into the civil service pay scheme for more accountability and transparency
Jet for the air force if put together in every 4 and half months
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Adequate special audit of all defence formations' accounts must be carried out in earnest from 1999 to 2015. This must be extended to other MDA, then office of the Auditor General for the Federation must be probed.
All staff of Nigeria Armed Forces are to be captured swiftly on IPPIS for the payments of their salaries.
There is urgent need to strengthening OAGF for operational efficiency and effectiveness. With reward and sanctions for negligence.
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by caleb404: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Saklekplus:
Jona Mumu is doomed,Jonathan is a curse to this country,, I wonder what my country would have developed to if the fathers of this clowns wear condom back then,, I just feel as if we should go back to 1950's,we will just tell whites to keep ruling us,, I bet it that my beloved country will have better far more than South Africa,, I wonder if we have the opportunity that South Africa has, no country can compete with Nigeria in Europe except, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and Spain.... Maybe GOD continue to punish those greedy in the past like Awolowo, azikwe, tafawa, hammadu Bello, may they not know peace in their Graves

Yushau further said the system was effected when he served under former Air Chief Marshal M.D. Umar from October 2010 to October 2012. Umar is equally under the investigative radar of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC).

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Remii(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2016
tpnatuzzi:
The truth about the whole matter is they will still be discharged and acquitted of their crimes at the end of the day.Pmb really need to develop some balls by facing and dealing This thieves squarely or else it will all amounts to nothing.
not PMB but the judiciary and rule of law advocates on social media.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by vtsouthpaw(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2016
Fela Anikulapo said so some years ago....Authority stealing pas arm robbery, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!
We Africans must do something abt dis Nonsense!!! yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

When wl dis stop in dis country, chaaiiiiiii.

The number of Pen robbers in naija surpass arm robbers. While the latter received a stiffer penalty the former go scot-free most times.
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Stycon(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
heatflux:
That money can buy a modern Jet for the air force if put together in every 4 and half months

I think this explains the reason for inventory of substandard arsenal and malfunctional jets that keeps crashing every other day.
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Ovamboland(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2016
lilprinze:
This country has been cursed with evil, heartless, corrupt and selfish leaders who have delayed our progress as a country.

The country is also cursed with stupid followers who jump to defend the looters and are excited when the looters get bail or the case is not making progress towards conviction. Their major excuse is they are not the only one and everybody is the same so they should be let go to enjoy the prize
loot
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by banmee(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Say no to corruption.

That's going to be hard. Nigerians are corrupt inherently. If you own a car in Nigeria, you are corrupt. I don't care how much anyone denies it.
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by drizzymadbet(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Saklekplus:

Go use ur grammar to collect money in bank, odeh

kai this dude still keep realing out jargons. Am sure you are a graduate, I blame the Nigerian educational system that keeps on churning out half baked maggots like you
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
drizzymadbet:

kai this dude still keep realing out jargons. Am sure you are a graduate, I blame the Nigerian educational system that keeps on churning out half baked maggots like you

I don't need to argue with someone with myopic brain like u, ur name has said it all
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by fidtopade: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
I can't wait to read Army own version of this kind revelation. I know for sure Army is the most corrupt among the services.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by nuelyoyo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
drizzymadbet:

idiot your hatred for Jonathan would not even allow you to see through your nose. the practise had be institutionalized for a long time, did you read it ? I guess you did, probably lacking comprehension skills
the reason why he is hitting at Jonathan is because Jonathan did nothing to stop it. When u come in as a leader, u are meant to stop the ills in the society, not allow it to continue on a large scale.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by blackprowler: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
tuale4u:

bros it is everywhere. In d Universities and Teaching Hospitals d VCs and CMDs are doing d samething.

When I told them corruption is not a politician's exclusive forte, they won't let me talk. Corruption is Nigerian tradition. You're talking universities sef. ANYWHERE there's a Nigerian in position, he's thinking of how to use that position to corruptly and massively enrich himself. These people are the reason everything is so expensive in Nigeria because they go to the same market as us and they are very many o: in private companies self, including multinationals where I worked, wherever there's a Nigerian, there is a corrupt scheming going on.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by blackprowler: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dharniel:
how then can corruption end in Nigeria, tis impossible. just imagine, ALL ex chief diverted such an amount monthly, haba. is there any clean public officer here in Nigeria?

Is there any clean private person in Nigeria? The few of us remaining are an endangered species; we are outcasts. This is what your society wants and so I wonder why you people complain. Abi because no be the complainant dey the position?

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by blackprowler: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
chiddye:
this has been the culture of the military from time immemorial, no transparency and accountability since the days of babangida....all military formation and their chiefs are all guilty of this. it is the way they are structured since the era of impunity by babangida.

only people who don't know about the military would be shocked about this. those military chiefs don't account to nobody on the money allocated to them, since they are not integrated into the civil service pay scheme

it's high time we call for a proper structure of the military formations and integrate them into the civil service pay scheme for more accountability and transparency

Those over 40 should know this very well. BABANGIDA DESTROYED NIGERIA! All those children crying Obasanjo and Jonathan can be forgiven - that's where their memories take them to and they don't read since Whizkid and Davido and Aki and PawPaw are always available to occupy them

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by blackprowler: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
plaetton:
That's why I say that corruption is an infrastructure that binds all facets of life in Nigeria. It is not a Jonathan , Abacha , APC or PDP thing.

We must approach the fight against corruption from that angle, not the selective vendetta that we are seeing at the moment.

This has been my crusade in Nigeria for the past 5 years and my view for the past 25 years. This is the position I take that has made me lose the goodwill of all the Nigerian big names I had access to via social media. They don't want to think; they don't want to be contradicted. So I gladly told them the truth and lost their favour. Nigerian problem is embedded in us as a people, not one "leader". The solution must come from us as a people through the kind of leadership of ordinary people I sought to bring, but killed by the elite. They're all self-serving liars. I see no hope as yet for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by blackprowler: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ina country where EVERYBODY wants to be a millionaire from his job what do you expect. even messenger wants to be a millionaire.

GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU GOD BLESS YOU!!! Nigeria is a joke! Let them keep deceiving themselves. The problem with Nigeria is right there in the nearest mirror. If we do not re-evaluate what we celebrate, this country will still grow worse

3 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by azzima(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
May God almighty bless Buhari. I don't regret voting for Buhari. Nigeria needs to start from scratch, our moral values have been adulterated for many decades so much that some idiots have gotten immune to corruption. See how they have been hailing and showing symphathy for all these looters JUST BECAUSE of ethnicity and party affiliations. Like I have said many times, EVEN if it's my Father that looted, he MUST be prosecuted!!

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by CriticalThought: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
I mentioned this to someone before and they said my thought was too harsh and/or drastic. In a country such as Nigeria where the rot has deeply eating into the system. You must make use of the jerry rawlings approach. You might ask what that approach is, I will tell you, It is systematic elimination of the folks destroying this country, I dont wish evil upon anybody but for this country to really succeed, cut the strings pulling it. People to get rid off:

Obj
Saraki
IBB
Gowon
GMB
Obanikoro
Tinubu
Shagari
Rotimi Amaechi
Rochas Okorocha
FFK
James Ibori
Audu Ogbeh
Chris Ngige
Sambo Dasuki
Senator Ali Ndume
Senator Sani Yerima
Infact you might even want to include almost all the norther senators, since most of them don't believe in gender equality and want to marry young girls
All service chiefs since 1999
Abacha relatives
GEJ did not make the list because lets be honest, his political career is over

As for the legal system, ask all the judges up to the supreme court level to retire and tell them to move out of the country

Remove them from the playing field, freeze their assets worldwide, exile them from Nigeria permanently and watch this country prosper to the fullest

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Caseless: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2016
temitemi1:
They all sabotaged my HERO efforts to make this country great. Now its d time for u to dance naked!
Jst shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media / BREAKING: Amosun’s Governorship Candidate Dumps APC / How Labour Succumbed To FG’s "Superior Argument"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.