Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members (26805 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by SUPERPACK: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
ODUBEZE:

I would have agreed with you if the process is the same with the poor!
we are still saying the same its corruption which I strongly thought he would overcome but I was wrong!
lets give him more time, lets say in a year from now, if nobody is jailed for corruption then i will give up on buhari
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=koboko69 post=44086621]People just peddle lies just for sensless hate.

This was a march against corruption which EFCC stands for

What is wrong in marching against corruption?

The other rally was i stand with Buhari, where they group paid a courtesy visit to the EFCC boss for his role in fight against corruption. Was he wrong to have welcomed them? Read what's written on the polo

Senseless hate will lead a lot of people to their early grave.

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by mohaMADbuari: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
lordkay10:

You're either a 13-year old or an adult with the brain of a 13-year old, if you don't actually know what Fela represents to the whole of Africa, this is the most influential musician out of Africa we are talking about.

Influential in what aspect??
Influential in performing unclad on stage??
Or influential in being a randy and irresponsible man with no principle??

What is influential in being an ambassador of drug addict?.. smoking weeds to the public glare.

Please shut the hell up. I don't celebrate mediocrity
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by blackprowler: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
By 2019 we shall show him the exit

Because Jonathan allowed a free and fair election and let himself be defeated, you now think that's the normal thing in Nigeria abi? We await 2019
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by Afroconnect: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
These political parties are all same. We need a people's coalition party to select known noble characters,who are not aligned or affiliated to the known political party.

Apc,pdp...all these present parties are like cult groups,only there to satisfy the pockets of thier members and cronies.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by komek(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
The lady at the back of EFCC fake Chairman is Aishat Alubukandi. They are all scam
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by lordkay10(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Influential in what aspect??
Influential in performing unclad on stage??
Or influential in being a randy and irresponsible man with no principle??

What is influential in being an ambassador of drug addict?.. smoking weeds to the public glare.

Please shut the hell up. I don't celebrate mediocrity
Unfortunately Fela and mediocrity cannot be used together in the same sentence, he is by far greater than whatever status you or any your kin will ever attain in this life, so go fvck yourself

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by iroc4eva: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
they are fighting corruption hmmm how much do they want to retrieve from the corrupt thief ? how much did they USE To BUY n PRINT on those customised polos n CAPS? ....retrieve #10 enjoy #50
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by tinktanker: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
amaechi1:

One who calls his fellow a Zombie is the worst than what he called his fellow.
I am quite sure your mentor will be spending 2016 easter in the prison and that has gone into history. He too will never forget that in a hurry.

I pray the "Zombie" will deal and teach you guy some lesson.

God bless PMB!
God Bless Nigeria!
zombie o zombie

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by tomslee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin#IStandWithJesus grin#IStandWithJesus
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by ODUBEZE: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
SUPERPACK:

lets give him more time, lets say in a year from now, if nobody is jailed for corruption then i will give up on buhari
Okay oooooo if you say so
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2016
wadetaw202:

Then you are a blind fuul if you Dont care. There goes your destiny and those of your children in the hands of unreliable old men politicians. Continue to act like an eeeediot blinded by political affiliation.....it is your choice.

An E-diot.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
lordkay10:

Unfortunately Fela and mediocrity cannot be used together in the same sentence, he is by far greater than whatever status you or any your kin will ever attain in this life, so go fvck yourself

I go vex o angry angry
Is it Fela the Great he is talking about?
Can we ever have Buhari the Great??
Abeg leave thrash for LAWMA, don't argue with e-diots.
Abami Eda lives on. He was and still is a symbol of unity in Nigeria, IGBO, HAUSA And YORUBA'S Love Abami Eda.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members by wadetaw202: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
mykl01:

An E-diot.

That fits you better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.