Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

“NUDEE IS THE NEW BLACK”- FASHION TREND ALERT - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “NUDEE IS THE NEW BLACK”- FASHION TREND ALERT (1431 Views)

Ankara Trend Alert: The Fire Ankara Prints Recommended To Ladies / Trend Alert: How To Wear A Crop Top, Look Sexy And Remain Decent / New Fashion Trend Alert: Mix And Match Ankara Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“NUDEE IS THE NEW BLACK”- FASHION TREND ALERT by Convergence: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2016
NUDEE TI TAKE OVER, putting it in the language of the streets. I’m not talking nudity, take your mind from the gutter, I’m talking Nudee; the color. Black ruled them all for a very long time, everyone of us have that little black dress and that black shoe that we could just slip into on a minute notice and still look wow. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that black is out of vogue ‘cause it is not, I’m just saying that you can add nudee to your cache of easy to wear ensembles. Nudee is super classy, very expressive and it has that exceptional wow factor

PERFECT YOUR NUDEE LOOK WITH THE FOLLOWING TIPS

Go all the way: wear an all nude ensemble
READ MORE http://convergencemakeovers.com/nude-is-the-new-black/
*NOTE I had to add an extra *e because nairaland was automatically changing nudee to "unclad"... phew kilode?

1 Like

Re: “NUDEE IS THE NEW BLACK”- FASHION TREND ALERT by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Is that a newly invented name of a colour?

1 Like

Re: “NUDEE IS THE NEW BLACK”- FASHION TREND ALERT by lilee2hot(f): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Me like some nud.e kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: “NUDEE IS THE NEW BLACK”- FASHION TREND ALERT by Convergence: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
yes, nudee colour
modelmike7:
Is that a newly invented name of a colour?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: 80 Year Old Grandmama Disguised As A Sissy!(Fine Picture) / Who Sent Me Message On Sarahah? Reveal Sarahah Sender's Identity / How To Get Rid Of Pimples At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.