Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress (1436 Views)

Actors And Actress Needed Urgently / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Actors And Actress Needed For Movies Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by karlmani(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a fan of this page for so long. I have read a lot of stories here and i am of the opinion of turning this stories into movies and short films. Please i welcome stories that are superb and funding wont be a problem. Please if you have a nice story, wanna be an actor or actress pls reach me on 08039637398. also peeps like Ozilla should reach too. I read Adanna and i love it so much. This my way of giving back to NAIRALAND. THANKS

Note: This are my real pix

Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by peaceMma(f): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2016
karlmani:
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a fan of this page for so long. I have read a lot of stories here and i am of the opinion of turning this stories into movies and short films. Please i welcome stories that are superb and funding wont be a problem. Please if you have a nice story, wanna be an actor or actress pls reach me on 08039637398. also peeps like Ozilla should reach too. I read Adanna and i love it so much. This my way of giving back to NAIRALAND. THANKS

Can I join?
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Marlvin(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't like the idea of reaching you through the phone line, how abouh you drop your email/whatsapp mobile line or BBM.

and you didn't even drop the necessary details n your location.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2016
This is a very Good and Nice development
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Smellymouth: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2016
How much u wan pay
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
How much u wan pay
One million billion
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by karlmani(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:
I don't like the idea of reaching you through the phone line, how abouh you drop your email/whatsapp mobile line or BBM.

and you didn't even drop the necessary details n your location.

My Location is Lagos, Nigeria also my email is henrykarlmani1502@yahoo.com
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by karlmani(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2016
peaceMma:
Can I join?
Yes you can join
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by ClassCaptain(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2016
karlmani:

nice one boss. I think i mau have one or two
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Marlvin(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
karlmani:

My Location is Lagos, Nigeria also my email is henrykarlmani1502@yahoo.com

okay, so have you produced any Movie/drama before or first timer just for the fun of it ?
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by peaceMma(f): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2016
karlmani:
Yes you can join
so,how can I?
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by karlmani(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

okay, so have you produced any Movie/drama before or first timer just for the fun of it ?

You can search Henry Karlmani on google to see most of my jobs
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Marlvin(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2016
karlmani:

You can search Henry Karlmani on google to see most of my jobs

Okay, thats impressive. uhm Am interested in the Movie/Drama act, the only issue is the location.

and then uhm what's the pay like. you know how it is in Nigeria.
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Heromaniaa: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool stuff. I'm in.
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by bhemby: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am interested n my email is bimz4you@yahoo.com.Am presently in Ibadan
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by monimekaz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Interested...... I'm a writer, songwriter and an actor... Jncharles25@gmail.com
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by pappy4real(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
I can act. No doubt at all. Ogunbowaleomotoyosi@yahoo.com. N I'm in lagos too.
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by alaya1990(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by mandy1990: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
I write stories and I have complete written down stories. My email is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Mortipher: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
I sent you an email but no reply. castielozor@gmail.com
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by tagbovu(f): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
karlmani:

Bros dis is cool I ll like to join, how do I join. Alice.atise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
karlmani:

boss wel dun, since i sent u my mail, i never see any reply.
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by mandy1990: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
I checked my inbox but didn't get ur mail.
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by karlmani(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
NEW MOVIES AM WOKING ON

karlmani:

Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by mightykay(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
henry adeniji or adeniyi i want to connect u on fb
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by Heromaniaa: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
karlmani:
NEW MOVIES AM WOKING ON

Sir, I write scripts. I have just finished one and I know you'd love to know more about it. it's Epic, if you are into that genre, quote me so I can give you a call.
Re: In Search Of Stories,actors And Actress by karlmani(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes you can, Pls send me whatsapp message.
peaceMma:
Can I join?

(1) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XVI Programme 2016 / Girls Needed As Ushers For A Conference Event. / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruiting Graduates 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.