Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture (26568 Views)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh / Cheaper And Profitable Area Of Agriculture / Problems Of Agriculture In Nigeria And Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by oloriooko(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2016
The old fuul is bereaved of ideas so he resorted to ridiculous unacceptable reasons for his barbaric idea which clueless followers will senselessly support

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by misscall247: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
You are importing grass because u are super clueless.
because buhari has to Nigeria to Zoo
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
What are the things we can produce ourselves in dis country...I think its only pure water undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by repogirl(f): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
All this long story just to defend the importation of grass?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Nicolars(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Summary plz
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Iamlordgee(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Oh Lord Save us all in this country
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by slap1(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Kwantinu
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by hamzeiy: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by ajepako(f): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Honestly I didn't bother to read that trash up there... But I know it's rubbish import grass bawo...? Awon eyan rada rada ladibo fun sha..

Sewa..ooto oro..awon eleregbe ati alaimokan LE dibo fun.... grin grin
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Shortyy(f): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2016
Naawaa oo
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by slap1(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2016
johnnycrew:
What are the things we can produce ourselves in dis country...I think its only pure water undecided

The polythene bag might be imported too.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by cjfavour(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
yomalex:
Only Agriculturalists will understand this better

Understand importation of grass with high nutrient? Which one were d cows eating when roaming about? Abeg dnt support these evil politicians we have in d country and their wacked theories.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by mmsen: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Grasses...

Naija English is hilarious.
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by oc2fish: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Anyi3:
See Nigerian youths. Everyone above me didn't read the epistle before commenting. What a shame.

The writer made serious sense. Malaysia imported our palm trees back in the days and are reaping benefits. There's absolutely nothing wrong in importing agricultural raw materials and then developing your economy.

Again big shame that people above me didn't read or don't know how to.

Malaysia did not import our oil palm seed. They took a sample and develop it. They gave us half of what they developed but Obasanjo mis manage the strain. We need to develop the strain not import and consume.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by glossy6(f): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2016
They need the imported grass to feed the cows at Daura
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2016
ajepako:

Sewa..ooto oro..awon eleregbe ati alaimokan LE dibo fun.... grin grin
omo iya mi I tell you... Afi bi pe omi iro nafi wewon... Iro mbe
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by nasoweseeam: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2016
nasoweseeam.com/yep-its-not-a-joke-nigeria-to-import-grass/

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by oc2fish: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2016
A few seed is all we need to under study the grass importing for consumption is a no go area.

We have research centers that cam develop this grass. Uptill now Nigeria do not utilize places like IITA because the politicians want to eat money.

SAY NO TO IMPORTATION OF GRASSES .
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by blezzymoore: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Anyi3:
See Nigerian youths. Everyone above me didn't read the epistle before commenting. What a shame.

The writer made serious sense. Malaysia imported our palm trees back in the days and are reaping benefits. There's absolutely nothing wrong in importing agricultural raw materials and then developing your economy.

Again big shame that people above me didn't read or don't know how to.
Do you have sense at all
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by bughead: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by ajepako(f): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
omo iya mi I tell you... Afi bi pe omi iro nafi wewon... Iro mbe

Awon aturo ta bi elubo dudu.

Won le paro mo oku ti oku a si aso lori lati gbeja ara e..

Afi suuru loro awon ojelu wonyi..

Ayafi ki Olorun gba akoso...

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Mboi: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2016
APC and Buhari will finish this country and some idiots will be foolishly and blindly supporting them.
Those who voted for APC and change are the people that put Nigeria in this mess because either they were charmed or they were loosing their senses then. A normal thinking person knows that transformation is better than change. Change can be positive or negeative, now the change you people voted for is negeative, you should've asked before voting...
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Owoloku1: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Educational write up
Almost every one above me didn't read the article....smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by sweetilicious(f): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Whenever i try to believe in this country, they keep giving me reasons not to. Where is Biafra
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Sirmuel1(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Which kind country I find myself We import everything, even grass
Chai!!! Chai!!! Chaiiiiiiii! grin
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Alexwatty(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Na everything we wan import soon we go they import human being
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
You are importing grass because u are super clueless.
Do you know how much efforts, research and other resources the author put in this publication. And he has given it out for free; yet you fail to read and comprehend it. And you condemn all his efforts. I don't know whether it is laziness or the quest to comment first but your choice of celebrating ignorance publicly is appalling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by 5thcolm(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Cows

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by Mboi: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
zinachidi:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-chZcl6hSFSQ/Vhz3fxTnXjI/AAAAAAAG8ok/HI6XC7ytju4/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/why-we-are-importing-grass/

Later some fools will come here to say igbos are importing tooth picks, matches etc, that they are ones killing Nigerian Economy. You people have seen those that are building Nigerian Economy.
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
So this long sermon na to justify the importation of grass with ''high nutritional value''.....ewo chim oooo ndi a ga egbu mmadu.

Since the inception of nigeria even before independence cattles have been surviving and there has never been shortage.
Audu ogbeh WHY
Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by 5thcolm(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Which is a nigerian cow and which is a foreign cow,

Its funny when we want something good buh we dont want to do what others are doing

The south that claim to av the grass av refusd to rear cow
North dont have muh grass buh rears cow, comes to south for grass, south complains..

Government wants to help the north to stay in their region to feed their cows.., south complains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture by chrisie: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Is rearing animals not a private business anymore? Why use government resources to import grass and give it to private individuals for their ruminants. The feeds used to birds in Nigeria are purchased by the poultry farmers and no government helps them. Why can't the ruminant farmers do the importation themselves. Just thinking though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. / Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.