Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Message To Psquare By A Fan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Psquare By A Fan (803 Views)

18-year-old Boy Died Weeks After He Posted A Message About Death On Instagram / A Message To Nigerian Americans / An Open Letter To Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Psquare By A Fan by EJanni(f): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
well, I'm writing this not as a fan rather I will take the position of a mother who is somewhere seeing and weeping for your silly and shameful attitudes. Although, I don't know if the reasons behind all these drama are for cheap publicity. but if this be the case, I want to tell you that in PR practice, nothing kills "Image or brand" as falsehood and propaganda.
"I want to tell you my children, that as twin brothers, the bond that you share is not ordinary because from the time you were in my womb, you have shared everything in common till when you began to think for yourselves. Then I prayed to God that it shall be well with you and indeed he answered me. As the firm came, I was grateful to God and raised my shoulder high till the very last end, Then in my absence you forgot all that I have taught you. None of my precepts remained in your hand and you lived your lives as though I never existed.
Do you remember when you saw how competitive the world could be while in my womb?, then you said to each other for us to make it we are going to share responsibility. Then you Paul said, I will be the singer and you Peter said I will be the dancer. you made yourselves "the compatible twin" and your decisions paid out for you. The singer sang well and the dancer danced very well which earned psquare numerous fans and huge fame. Therefore, if you stubbornly break this sacred bond you will lose a lot of things. Remember, that a house divided among itself cannot stand.
Peter and Paul you are one body divided by two souls so it is shameful and disheartening to see you fight in the public. I am not there but I know that the reasons behind all these show of shame are not far from pride, women, disobedience, ignorance, management issues, family politics, I too know syndrome, I can do it alone mentality but one thing you forgot was that as human beings you must encounter misunderstanding and that before fame you had existed together. why allow trivialities and unforgiving to tear you apart now. You have considered anger, division and other hurtful things why not for once consider forgiveness which is the greatest weapon for achieving peace in life. Our people say that "brotherhood is strength" and Oliver de Coque concluded that "elele ahara" is the only reason why people can peacefully coexist.
Finally my lovely children, I made it possible for you to be born so for me to rest and be happy once more remember that "Peter and Paul dem bi one and nobi two" therefore go back and make peace within yourselves with a brotherly love and a kiss and promise that nothing can come between you again except death"'.
I love you and may you always remain blessed.
Your super fan.
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by EJanni(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by Papasmal(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
A. Word is enough for the wise....
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by TheSourcerer: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
EJanni:
well, I'm writing this not as a fan rather I will take the position of a mother who is somewhere seeing and weeping for your silly and shameful attitudes. Although, I don't know if the reasons behind all these drama are for cheap publicity. but if this be the case, I want to tell you that in PR practice, nothing kills "Image or brand" as falsehood and propaganda.
"I want to tell you my children, that as twin brothers, the bond that you share is not ordinary because from the time you were in my womb, you have shared everything in common till when you began to think for yourselves. Then I prayed to God that it shall be well with you and indeed he answered me. As the firm came, I was grateful to God and raised my shoulder high till the very last end, Then in my absence you forgot all that I have taught you. None of my precepts remained in your hand and you lived your lives as though I never existed.
Do you remember when you saw how competitive the world could be while in my womb?, then you said to each other for us to make it we are going to share responsibility. Then you Paul said, I will be the singer and you Peter said I will be the dancer. you made yourselves "the compatible twin" and your decisions paid out for you. The singer sang well and the dancer danced very well which earned psquare numerous fans and huge fame. Therefore, if you stubbornly break this sacred bond you will lose a lot of things. Remember, that a house divided among itself cannot stand.
Peter and Paul you are one body divided by two souls so it is shameful and disheartening to see you fight in the public. I am not there but I know that the reasons behind all these show of shame are not far from pride, women, disobedience, ignorance, management issues, family politics, I too know syndrome, I can do it alone mentality but one thing you forgot was that as human beings you must encounter misunderstanding and that before fame you had existed together. why allow trivialities and unforgiving to tear you apart now. You have considered anger, division and other hurtful things why not for once consider forgiveness which is the greatest weapon for achieving peace in life. Our people say that "brotherhood is strength" and Oliver de Coque concluded that "elele ahara" is the only reason why people can peacefully coexist.
Finally my lovely children, I made it possible for you to be born so for me to rest and be happy once more remember that "Peter and Paul dem bi one and nobi two" therefore go back and make peace within yourselves with a brotherly love and a kiss and promise that nothing can come between you again except death"'.
I love you and may you always remain blessed.
Your super fan.

You wrote this?
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by EJanni(f): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You wrote this?
yes, I did. It's been long. Where did you dig it out from? Lol
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by sultaan(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
they say a dog that does not listen to the whistle of the hunter ends up in the belly of the Leopard.

Their act was getting old, and music is still kpangolo any high school kid can put together, and even talk about their lyrics being so lame.

It is better to go quietly than being ridiculed into oblivion.
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by TheSourcerer: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
EJanni:
yes, I did. It's been long. Where did you dig it out from? Lol
I was going through your profile , so you write?
Re: A Message To Psquare By A Fan by EJanni(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was going through your profile , so you write?
yes, I've published about 4 books and more

(1) (Reply)

The New OBS ACE RTA Tank With Ceramic Coil/rba / Protest On Going In NLNG Bonny By NUPENG. / How Fixed Are Fixed Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.