Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. (4341 Views)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by coolscott(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
maestroferddi:
Who else watched today's morning programme on Channels TV as Rivers State commissioner for Information, Dr Tam-George put APC as a political party into context?

[size=13pt]Actually, I watched it.
The Rivers APC chairman was put on the phone to respond to some of the things Dr. Tam-George was saying but he got himself flawed.
In such situations folks seem not to realize that they are before a viewership and listenership jury, who also happen to be the judges.
Asked about his cap, he darted around the question.
Asked why they would not accept governor Wike's gesture for peace, he said there was no gesture made towards the APC and in the same statement, indicated that there actually was a gesture made on live TV by gov Wike. He said "what kind of gesture is that? you come on live TV..." Paraphrasing here.
When Suleiman pressed further about the cap, he said "It is not about the cap or no cap..." (Paraphrasing again).
So what conclusion does he expect the public to come to?
[/size]
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
Apc is dead in Nigeria!

Dead and it is still the ruling party in Nigeria, I swear, children full nl!!
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
dunkem21:

You can say that again and again ..

Dead and it is still the ruling party in Nigeria, I swear, children full nl!!
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
1wolex85:

The first sentence you wrote up there has no meaning and you know it.

As for your second question, we all know how solid your predictions are now don't we? So no need to argue.
For the sake of Rivers people, I hope he does well. Let's come back to this at the end of his tenure, no need for conjectures.

Wike is doomed, he is already owing 100bn, expect no meaningful development in 2 years!!
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by DauraDullard0(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
1wolex85:
Before you start your foolish punditry again, why don't you wait for the end of Wike's tenure and then compare to Amaechi's
Who brought Amaechi into this discussion? Must you APC rats always compare? You're either comparing Buhari with Jonathan or Wike with Amaechi. I mean wtf?
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by 1wolex85: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Who brought Amaechi into this discussion? Must you APC rats always compare? You're either comparing Buhari with Jonathan or Wike with Amaechi. I mean wtf?
Before you convulse, APC in Rivers state is being discussed so there is no way CRA won't be mentioned
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by HopeAtHand: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
maestroferddi:
Wike might not be ticking all the boxes but he certainly knows how to attract winners and high octane performers.

With this Tam-George guy and, from what I heard, a former dean of the Faculty of Law, UNIPORT in his cabinet, he just has to do well.

Who in Wikes cabinet can be regarded as high octane perfomer?.lolzz

Wikes tenure will be 4 yrs of waste and retrogression. He cnt give what he doesnt have, so there's no need living in illusion.
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by duro4chang(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
maestroferddi:
Who else watched today's morning programme on Channels TV as Rivers State commissioner for Information, Dr Tam-George put APC as a political party into context?

Now in 2023 the story has changed
Re: Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
temitemi1:
Apc is dead in Nigeria!
Now in 2023 your darling PDP is dying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Exposes ‘hidden’ Reason Why Edo Election Was Postponed / Some Of The Bloodiest And Most Violent Protests/Riots In History. / See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.