Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 (26231 Views)

UBA Wins 2017 Best CEO And Financial Services (banking) Awards.. New Telegraph / Http://papermacheonline.com/running-from-pillar-to-post-can-oba-otudeko-repay-fi / What a pity! OBA OTUDEKO’S HONEYWELL GROUP IN TROUBLE AS ECOBANK FIGHTS THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
So many billionaire amongst Yorubas.

From otedola, to alakija, to obateru to adenuga etc.

Don't worry guys, i'm gonna join you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Adedaniel211(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
ekseel:
Oba Otudeko Beat Dangote to Win Africa's Best CEO 2016

Source:

http://guardian.ng/news/the-man-otudeko/
congrat my BOSS indeed.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by luckylucky: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
ucheHapers:
Lmao....lagging or loading nko?

You better face your electrical
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by luckylucky: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
lonelydora:
Baba God please pick my call to be on Forbes soonest.

At what age is "tender?". I want to know if at my present age I am lagging or leading.
You better face your electrical

1 Like

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by cbngov25: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
scholes0:
What is Otudeko's African Forbes ranking?
Ogun is just a state of Millionaires....

How does that change the price of Harris in d market?
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Shymm3x: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
scholes0:
What is Otudeko's African Forbes ranking?
Ogun is just a state of Millionaires....

Why do you have to divide Ijebus into the confinement of artificial states?

Just say Ijebu - one nation under God, with the smartest businessmen and moneybags. wink

Duke of Ijebuland - I'm next.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by erekoshe: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
jmichlins:
guy i no be board member of the said bank but am sure i read it here how the bank sued him and the said company. So do not say am deceiving people rather warn the nairaland mods to stop publishing fake news

You were not deceived, that was the truth.. But only lies prevail in Nigeria. The truth is subdued and defeated, even in law courts.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by erekoshe: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
mostHandsome01:
congrats sir!

And this goes to my fellow entrepreneurs in the house
•Be Full of determination.
•Never be afraid to take risks.
•Have an High level of confidence.(dont let people discourage you)
•Crave learning. .pls never stop learning
•Understand that failure is part of the game but the the more u keep going you will achieve your aim
•Be Passionate about your business and never stop breaking fallow grounds.

WE WILL GET THERE MY PEOPLE.

Yes we can! But my brother not in Nigeria.. I'm not a sadist but in Nigeria, you need to join their 'club', lie and cheat to remain relevant as an entrepreneur
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
jmichlins:
No be this guy that is dragging bankruptcy with one new generation bank like that? A ceo who has a penchant taste for killing other business to build his is a selfish and egocentric

You are so terribly pained at his achievements. I pity your dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
jmichlins:
guy i no be board member of the said bank but am sure i read it here how the bank sued him and the said company. So do not say am deceiving people rather warn the nairaland mods to stop publishing fake news

So in your own warped sense, being sued means automatic guilt ?

1 Like

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by mostHandsome01: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
erekoshe:

Yes we can! But my brother not in Nigeria.. I'm not a sadist but in Nigeria, you need to join their 'club', lie and cheat to remain relevant as an entrepreneur
yes you right and its quite pathetic things are this way, but we will not forget that the strength of an entrepreneur is the ability to see possible in the word impossible .
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by jmichlins(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

You are so terribly pained at his achievements. I pity your dirty mind.
you know me know not
BermudaTriangle:

So in your own warped sense, being sued means automatic guilt ?
[quote author=BermudaTriangle post=44097315

You are so terribly pained at his achievements. I pity your dir mind.[/quote] i asked a question that needs an answer which any civil person should provide just like the guy below me but in your bid to comment from your empty mind your here talking nonsense which you are known for
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jacko01:
I remember my time in firstbank This man has portfolio See how many companies he is on their board Am sure he is always on the move Fbn today... Airtel.. Fan milk ah kini Commendable I need more ibo folks to seize d moment We allowing yorubas n hausas have too much #weneedmoreibobillionaires
that is the spirit. competition not hatred.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by 400billionman: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe nah because Dangote don add N100 to price of cement.

Eyah..

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Sunbellar: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
God bless Oba Otudeko!

1 Like

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Tonydeeb(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Funny enough, I never heard of him before!...despite all these portfolios he's got?

1 Like

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
jmichlins:
No be this guy that is dragging bankruptcy with one new generation bank like that? A ceo who has a penchant taste for killing other business to build his is a selfish and egocentric
Bad belle begins.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by chukslawrence(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
scholes0:
What is Otudeko's African Forbes ranking? Ogun is just a state of Millionaires....
I think he's frm Ondo State

1 Like

Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by thorpido(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Funny enough, I never heard of him before!...despite all these porfolios he's got?
He really doesn't like public life,can be quite reserved.
But you ought to have known something about those who run Firstbank,Econet that became Airtel and Honeywell flour.He's been atop these companies.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by thorpido(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
chukslawrence:

I think he's frm Ondo State
Ogun state.He's an Ijebu man.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Congratulations to him. BTW the company has alot of improvements to do concerning the noodles they produce. I regretted buying a carton of it after tasting it for the first time. No matter how many sachets of the seasoning I use, it still doesn't taste good enough. Please i'm not trying to insult anyone o.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by BlackOnassis(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
i dont understand rich African people anymore, i really dont, u ppl are useless. u ppl are lucky i'm not rich cos if am, i would just be sponsoring coup all over the place. there's one ewu Gambia that gets under my skin so much, he would be the first to go angry.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by chukslawrence(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2016
thorpido:
Ogun state.He's an Ijebu man.
You are right, thanks for educating. Is good not to argue what you are not really sure of.
Re: Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2016
The man pack 'Charterd' diee! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.