Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

300wayne's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 300wayne's Profile / 300wayne's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering by 300wayne: 1:14pm On Apr 19
k
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 11:31am On Mar 21
be like Godaddy don monetize thier appraisal tool ........ Abeg any alternative?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 300wayne: 11:48am On Feb 10
kiari:

It’s PPR O’clock 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
A journey that started in 2018, getting first hand information from this goldmine of a platform, I am forever grateful. 🥹

Timeline…

My friend told me about this the Canadian express entry program after she relocated via study route. Joined Nairaland and the trajectory of my life changed. It was all I could think of, I digested the infamous page 1 very well. Next things was to evaluate my bachelors degree and write ielts. Scores were in the 440’s. I sent my transcripts to WES within paying (lol), scores gradually increased to 450s and I knew I needed a second degree.

The hunt for a second degree started, registered for CIMA and after 2 exams I knew I could not handle it, next was Noun PGD, in-fact that school eehn, I regret it till now (story for another day), finally I went for UNILAG HRDC, and I started my 6months degree program (Jun-Dec) I also wrote my first Ielts and I did not get my desired results 💔anyways we move… Wrote my final exams and we had to wait for results to come out the following year.

With high hopes that I would get my results by January,UNILAG Senate said hold my beer 😥, by March 2020 results were out and immediately added it to my Wes application with my bachelors degree that has be gathering dust since 2018, I paid and BOOM 💥 COVID HAPPENED. We all know how that period, Omo everywhere shut down. Fast forward to June, WES received my unilag transcript and my evaluation came out. Wrote ielts for the 2nd time and I had a L8.5,R8.5,S8,W6.5, I wanted to faint, sent it for a remark and it came back unchanged. Picked up the courage and wrote it for the 3rd time this time I had L8.5 R7.5,S9,W7. I jumped into the pool with a CRS score of 468. I waited patiently and watched the scores go down with every draw that happened. December 2020 the final draw of the year and the score was 468, I danced and rejoiced, only for me to find out I was affected by tie-breaking rule 💔 Damn, moving on…

The Long pause… No Fsw draws😭, tried everything to also get Oinp, MPNP, Nbpnp, Alberta pnp, none was forthcoming.

The long pause continues… 2nd and 3rd ielts expired. I started looking into study visa (Uk, & Canada) applied and got rejected (Premium tears). Took my L in peace and moved on. Draws resumed but the scores were so high, chaii… I started French lessons and gave myself 1 year to write the exam.

French lesson continued, also registered for my MBA classes, wrote 5th ielts, anything to get the extra points. While all these were happening & months passing by, the wave of bill c-19 news were spreading, ircc would invite candidates based on specific Noc, I told myself this might be it o, I have to align myself, I must have my ITA this year. Eventually the list of Noc’s came out and I created a new profile, lo and behold on the 20th of September the Cbd Transport draw favored me. Oh I cried 😭 I danced, rolled on the floor, jumped, screamed. What a glorious moment. I submitted my application in October and the wait begins!!!

While others were getting Bil/Mil/MEP in 2-4weeks, it took ircc 90 days to send mine, hmmm okay o but hey, if it took me 5 years to get ITA what is 90 days ehhn? The character development one will experience in this journey is real. After biometrics has been linked and MEP on gckey, now I wait for ppr. Oh the crippling anxiety, I kept thinking about different things, from ADR to Pof top up because of exchange rate, review required… ha God Abeg ooo.
I told myself once my application gets to 4th month I would call ircc to know the update, little did I know that my ppr is close by. I got the infamous “Do not reply email” on the 5th and oh boyyyy, the way my heart kept beating twice as fast… I finally opened my account and I saw my PPR letter sitting pretty. Wow FINALLY I HAVE MY EVIDENCE. My very own ppr, all the years of hustling, hard-work, dedication and commitment to this journey, it has FINALLY ENDED IN PRAISE FOR ME.

If you are on this journey, I want to encourage you to keep your head high, put in the hard work, and it will definitely come true. It may seem like there’s no way out, but once there is a will there’s a way.

I want to say thank you to Zandora for creating this beautiful gold mine of a thread the OG, where it all started, now everyone has moved to Telegram & WhatsApp, lol…
Stay tuned for my Landing Gist…

Here’s my Timeline

ITA - 20th September 2023
AOR - 9th October 2023
MEP- 8th January 2024
UCI changed - 8th January 2024
BIL - 8th January 2024
Old Biometrics linked - 8th January 2024
Biometrics Done - 9th January 2024
GU 1 - 9th January 2024
GU 2 - 1st February 2024
FD/PPR Letter - 5th February 2024

Congratulations
I admire your doggedness and thanks for sharing your experience with us.This will also serve as a guide to some of us looking to start.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 300wayne: 6:42pm On Jan 28
Any link to watch live?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 300wayne: 9:07am On Jan 20
Abeg make Una help me recommend redmi phone for 150 - 200 budget range .

Thank you
Cc genius43 noobody
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 11:48am On Jan 11
lol

somebody don rush nogreeforanybody/com and e sure me say no be nigerian domainer
NYSC / Re: Mobilisation: How Undercover Reporter Breached Our System To Enrol Twice – NYSC by 300wayne: 10:30pm On Jan 04
Ireportlive:
cool

There was no breach

In all database, the owners set a field to flag data duplication

In the case of NYSC Email and Phone number was used

There are many people with the same first and last name in Nigeria

The guy simply used another phone number

Does it make sense if NYSC calls you everytime someone with your Surname and Last name Registers

PS: If you don't know how SQL works, or what a database and what primary key is please stop qouting me

Lol i will quote you beacuse this is the exact reason why we have such occurrences

So If you're an IT project manager tasked with building a robust database system for the NYSC, the only parameter you will employ to check duplication and breaches is an SQL constraint.

What happens to unique human identifiers like biometrics and number identifiers like the BVN
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
RESHARPENED:

This argument, like the original one, is stupid not that deep

Now if Prof Kolawole is not the VC, Registrar or Dean of Student Affairs, a statement like the one below is stupid not that deep:

If you haven't come across this guy (Prof Kolawole) as a LASU Student, know you still have a long way to go in domaining.

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2023
tranxo:

Some things are meant to be personalized and internalized, not generalized.

Your submission is invalid.

unfortunately high chief you cannot regulate what should be internalized, personalized or generalized on a public forum.

You probabaly heard statements like are you even a LASU student/alumni if you do not know Professor Kolawole

does it mean every student/alumni of LASU must know Prof Kolawole? No
is knowing Prof Kolawole a prerequisite to graduate from LASU? No
does knowing or not knowing Prof Kolawole determine your success as a LASU student/alumni? No

Try to see the wit in his statement it is not that deep.

3 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
YoobaNesan:
That is it for all his names.

Did you click and watch him talking?

Omo you've explained enough.

It's obvious the people you're explaining to are literalist wey no wan gree understand common figurative statement.

just ignore.

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 300wayne: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Promxy94:
Just upgraded my A54 to one ui 6.0

I would appreciate a quick feedback if you don't mind specifically on:

Heating on heavy usage (gaming)
Camera (photography/videography)
Lagging while multitasking
Battery life

Thank you
Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 300wayne: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Career / Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by 300wayne: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Well deserved

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th August 2023 by 300wayne: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
kiss
Romance / Re: *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* by 300wayne: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Artorius:
Nigerians and over spiritualization grin

Dirtiness is NOT a spirit. Hard to get is NOT a spirit. Tribalism is NOT a spirit. And so on.

These are bad habits and irresponsible patterns of life that can be dealt with through a right understanding of priorities in life as well personal discipline and mature accountability from other people.

Furthermore, don't idolize marriage, singleness is also God's gift.

Lol..... I think you took the write up too seriously otherwise you'd see the rather figurative pattern of the message
Family / Re: I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? by 300wayne: 11:43pm On May 24, 2023
lol....... Crass comment as always

Kobojunkie:
All I read is you equate love with sex and your wife denying you sex means she has no love for you. And you somehow think the blame should all be on her as far as all the problems you perceive in your marriage, no be so? **yawn***undecided
Family / Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by 300wayne: 10:04pm On May 23, 2023
osazsky:
if they resolve the elder bro mental health automatically the mental health of the remaining family members is resolved...they young man is depressed...if not checked on time he may consider suicide and end it all
Everything is not depression brother.
Did you read the part where he was offered a job, but tossed it only to return back as a dependent?
Tell me what part of being depressed makes one to act like that.

If there's anyone who is/should require mental help it's the OP.

Someone taking up so much responsibility with little resources yet we don't see him as needing mental help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by 300wayne: 9:55pm On May 23, 2023
Tell me how on God's earth you think the OP should/could resolve his brother's.From his narration, you can imagine his situation. What he's done out of love and concern for his brother in his own little way and how his brother responded. The amount of responsibility he has to shoulder with little resources.
Amidst all of these,let's not forget the op has his owb life to live as well. (He has a career to tend to and probably will look to raise his own family as well) . You can imagine his struggles to keep his head above water.
Again i feel we all owe it to our loved ones to be responsible and not put them in difficult situations
Kobojunkie:
Indeed the entire family has been through much but given they have no money, OP is a priority at this time. undecided

2. OP has been a source of anxiety for the mother since his birth so resolving the brother might go a long way in helping the mother get resolved too. undecided
Family / Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by 300wayne: 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
you've been chanting mental help, mental help don't you think the OP and his mother as well as other siblings needs mental help as well? Have you considered the psychological effects of the brother's behavior on the other family members? I understand the part where we are supposed to be there for loved ones but I also feel we shouldn't put our family and friends in a situation where thier commitment and love for us is overstretched.
Kobojunkie:
I believe what he need is mental help, some sort of outlet but Nigeria no get am for most. undecided

2 Likes

Crime / Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 300wayne: 8:54pm On May 16, 2023
GodWrites:
Mortgage in Nigeria?

Honsla:
LoL 😂 fake story
95% of Nigerian hustlers in neighboring African countries went there cos of ip address and maybe 247 power supply.
So person when go Benin republic go hustle cos of ip and light go impregnate woman because of residence permit? 😂
All those peace of mind shit na bobo

Chioma4eva:
Berlin is the capital of Germany

Lol grin

4 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 7:59pm On May 02, 2023
Dears is there any naira card that permits international transaction aside stanbic ibtc?
Family / Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by 300wayne: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2023
It is simple logic.

The tail end of the write up has explained why he need to stop donating sperm.

Read to understand

Everything no be gender war

Draslo:
A feminist that requires a child without strings (marriage) to a man but still needs a man for his sperm is challenging the man for doing exactly what she needed the most so others like her won't find their comfort.

If I understand women make I bend.
Education / Re: 25% Requirement: Solve This Mathematics Word Problem by 300wayne: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Refer to the process that brought Hope uzodimma into power and yes in a 100m race an athlete that came 3rd can be declared winner if the athletes that came first and second are found wanting either for breaking doping rules or general track rules.

P.S I am not interested in Nigerian politics

flokii:
Stop wasting your time.. No court will declare someone in distant third position winner when the person that took first and got required constitutional spread is there... What is so special about the FCT if I may ask? Are the residents in the FCT more Nigerian than those in Kwara, Osun and likes? Answer is capital NO.

In a 100m race for example.. have you ever seen the athlete that took third declared winner over the ones in first and second position? Never!
Such illegality will never happen in Nigeria. Asiwaju Tinubu is president-elect whether you like it or not.

4 Likes

Family / Re: SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | November Edition by 300wayne: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lol....this is unanticipated

coming from Seun
Family / Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by 300wayne: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Mermaid123:
No one is saying any thing about the husbands infidelity towards the woman to the extent that he promised another woman marriage, now the woman feels betrayed and decided to do Gods knows what to the man as revenge.
The wife now feels sexually fustrated and she resulted to cheating.
My question is if it was the woman that was incapable to satisfy her husband sexually and he goes out to cheat it would have been a different story and am sure u guys would justify the husbands infidelity but since its the other way around u are all talking shit
Read the story again.....this time read to understand.

She did not just stop at cheating back to get even, she is also planning to present another man's child for the man to raise.

There's no justification for cheating ( gender inclusive)

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? by 300wayne: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
ajayiopy:
where do you work?
can you raise 4 miilion and do NHIF instaed?

Can you please explain better sir
Education / Re: ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by 300wayne: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ekejoestar:
And Mr Amoda Ogunlere said that he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped.
God forbid bat thing.

TheNiceGuy:
You heard ASUU went on strike during Tinubu's tenure as Governor?

But they did during Obi's. So who's fooling who

Respectfully, you both are fooling yourselves.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Boss

Do you mean Sudo gift card?

Have you used it to pay on dropcatch?
HIScraziness:

geegpay is 680/$ while Sudo is 676/$ I use both cards on every platform
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks...willdo
Jimneighbour:
try Gomoney
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Dear brethren
Could someone please help me with alternative to barter or point me to where it was discussed on the thread
Sports / Re: Birmingham 2022: Obazuaye Wins Bronze In Women's Para Table-tennis Event by 300wayne: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Most of our medals have come from wrestling and para events...... congratulations

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.