Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program (1144 Views)

Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good afternoon, Nairalanders

I am considering Master's degree in Public Health at the Abu Zaria University Distance Learning Centre which is expected to be almost exclusively online except screening and exams that will take place at designated centres in different regions. Has any Nairalander completed any Master's degree program with this institute? I am highly interested in the experience of different persons... Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by huptin(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
I completed my MBA last year, i have gotten my statement of results and transcripts.

Very nice program, everything is online except the exams, which you can write in various centers, i wrote mine in Lagos, UNILAG and later Ogba.

Go ahead and do it, you won't regret it.
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks a lot for the feedback
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
huptin:
I completed my MBA last year, i have gotten my statement of results and transcripts.

Very nice program, everything is online except the exams, which you can write in various centers, i wrote mine in Lagos, UNILAG and later Ogba.

How long did it take you to complete the program?
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by huptin(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
dammybrite:

How long did it take you to complete the program?

About 2 years actually
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thanks for the push. It's worth the time and effort while working full time.
huptin:

1 Like

Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by henrijin: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
What is the total course for the MBA program? I see it's 20k per course. How is this calculated to arrive at the total cost?
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
henrijin:
What is the total course for the MBA program? I see it's 20k per course. How is this calculated to arrive at the total cost?
While I cannot give an absolute estimate, you need to get their MBA handbook to arrive at the total number of courses in their MBA program. You can multiply the total number of courses by 20, and add miscellaneous costs like exam fees... to get the total cost
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by samadebudo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06
@dammybrite,
Hello, did you eventually start the MPH with ABU DLC? Could you please share your experience. I am interested but I am skeptical about their services. Please share your experience if u became their student.

Thanks
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 1:01pm On Jan 06
samadebudo:
@dammybrite,
Hello, did you eventually start the MPH with ABU DLC? Could you please share your experience. I am interested but I am skeptical about their services. Please share your experience if u became their student.

Thanks

I did start and finished my course. Due to work however, I've not been able to handle practicum and complete project. Altogether, it was a pleasant experience except the part where one has to travel to satellite centres for exams. The curriculum is good.
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by dammybrite: 1:04pm On Jan 06
dammybrite:

I did start and finished my course. Due to work however, I've not been able to handle practicum and complete project. Altogether, it was a pleasant experience except the part where one has to travel to satellite centres for exams. The curriculum is good.
UNIPORT(fully online) and NOUN also have great programs too
Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by samadebudo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06
Thank you so much for prompt response.
This is heartwarming

I will also check the other schools you suggested. Thank you very much.

dammybrite:

Re: ABUDLC Online Masters Degree Program by mayorA(f): 5:05pm On Jan 18
samadebudo:
Thank you so much for prompt response.
This is heartwarming

I will also check the other schools you suggested. Thank you very much.

Hi, I'm also considering ABU MPH too but I have seen many past terrible complaints in other threads and I'm skeptical now.

(1) (Reply)

I Searched How Many Countries In The World But Google Results Is So Funny / 30 Grammatical Blunders Every Nigerian Is Guilty Of. / Graduate Studies In Ottawa(2) <offtopic>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.