Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Introducing Isearchbiz.com The Business Social Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Isearchbiz.com The Business Social Network (759 Views)

How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / We Help Business Promote And Manage Their Business Social Media Plaforms. / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Isearchbiz.com The Business Social Network by iSearchbiz: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RPmfFsgUu6g/Vue_3nNBqlI/AAAAAAAIm1M/q5fENp5lUNwlOXMfyHcJm5VNTkkPDE7FQ/s1600/2.png[/img]
iSearchbiz is a business social network platform, that offers the best of it kind online market that gives business owners the opportunity to own and manage their own online stores, where they can showcase their products and it prices by creating a business account and also upload their products to establish their online store on isearchbiz, it also gives personal users the opportunity to showcase their skills and services online using iSearchbiz personal account, with iSearchbiz, we connect those in need of your business and its products directly to your business without we playing the third party.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MiYSjhQ_kCE/Vue_3ybKaqI/AAAAAAAIm1Q/qLXjJeDjoas1XCmxrXzRh0mFUExyUU9hg/s1600/3.png[/img]

iSearchbiz is like every other social network website, it focus is on business and its online transactions, we connect and share your goods and services. SIGN UP @ www.isearchbiz.com IS FREE TO GET STARTED.

HOW IT WORKS.
In iSearchbiz.com there are two kinds of accounts, Business and Personal.

Business Account is for business owners who sell products while Personal Account is for people who have skills and services they give out for ex-change of money.

Business Account
iSearchbiz business account gives you, the opportunity to have your business online, with the business social network & create your own online store to showcase your products & its prices, it has several features like start to sell, Contact, Connect, do business chats, follow other businesses as others follow yours too for timeline business updates.

Personal Account
iSearchbiz personal account gives you the opportunity to shop online at ease, showcase your skills and services with the business social network & sell, contact, connect, do business chats, follow businesses for timeline business updates.

With iSearchbiz.com shopping online is EASIER, FUN, SECURED. It gives you the user/shopper the opportunity to be in your house or office and shop from different stores in your city and get it delivered to you.

All business account on iSearchbiz is verified by us “ISEARCH LIMITED”, after a business account is opened.

Our dedicated staff at ISEARCH LIMITED reach out to the business to confirm the true nature of the business, when that is done successfully, we now TAG it VERIFIED on the business profile. Being verified on iSearchbiz is a way of giving users/shoppers a sense of trust and letting them know your business is real and in existence in the real world as confirm and verified by ISEARCH LIMITED.

iSearchbiz business account Verification is renewable yearly with N2,000 ($10).

Re: Introducing Isearchbiz.com The Business Social Network by iSearchbiz: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Great innovation
Re: Introducing Isearchbiz.com The Business Social Network by ChiSun27(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nyc one...Nigeria is going places...Isearch is soaring higher!
Re: Introducing Isearchbiz.com The Business Social Network by AkinseteK(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
isearchbiz.com was introduced to me by a friend about a month ago, and I opened a business account with them and it was verified immediately, and after that I displayed all my product on their online shop, and I must confess customers have been contacting me everyday even outside Lagos of which I have been able to make profit for all the product sold without stress. Thank God isearchbiz.com was introduced to me, am seeing you guyz going places with this great concepts.

(1) (Reply)

Very True / Paypal And Payoneer Funds For Sale / Hard Truth About White Collar Job And How It's A Waste Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.