Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

(Photo): What Will You Do If You See A House Like This In Benin? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Photo): What Will You Do If You See A House Like This In Benin? (729 Views)

Hilarious Photo! What Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (photo / #Caption This Photo: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Bobrisky Hand?? / Photo,,what Name Would You Suggest For This Baby If You Are At A Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Photo): What Will You Do If You See A House Like This In Benin? by janzguy: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
As for me, na to respect myself knock the gate and wait for the owner to come and open the gate.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/what-will-you-do-if-you-see-house-like.html?m=1

Re: (Photo): What Will You Do If You See A House Like This In Benin? by yungbillionaire(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Eleyi Gidi gan...Benin I hail ooh

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Judith Audu, Celebrates Hubby As He Turns A Year Older / checkout Cynthia Morgan Throw Back Pix / Actors Oge Okoye And Alexx Ekubo Shooting A Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.