Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,090 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Just Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Advice (947 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Advice by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Sorry o my story is long
i registered a new account just to post this and read your opinions cos am heart broken.
I have been dating this girl since june 2014 and i love very much. She is a student of uniben and currently in her final year. I met her at a church gathering and i thought we were a match made in heaven. I talked to her and we exchanged digits so i started calling when i asked her out she said no reason being that she is a virgin. I agreed to no penetration but we could smooch. I graduated from absu and am self employed but am not rich. I send her 30k monthly, paid her rent and school fees and were still goin fine. I do printing press biz and she comes around. I have a friend called Charles and he knows my girl and i told him that we are in a no sex relationship and he said ok. On tuesday morning, he came to my shop and while we were discussing his phone rang and the glo number was familiar after making the call he left. I went to collect materials from someone and i was pressed so i went to his house to poo. I knocked more than five times before he opened and refused to let me in and so i left. on wednesday evening he came and told me he wants to confess a crime and i told him ok. He told me that my girlfriend visited him and they had sex. I was like r u mad? And he said i should ask his neighbour, which i did and the guy confirmed it and said they(my girl and my friend) has been friends for long and i didnt know. My girlfriend has been calling like all is well infact she called this morning. I am having a very serious headache. I dont know what to to do? Is even hurting more that i havent slept with her. What i didnt ask my friend is if he disvirgined her. i have never done anything to hurt her why will she mate with my friend. I have not gone out since wednesday cos i feel used and i was planing to get married by november. Shld i ask her or break up with her immediately?
Re: Just Advice by byvan03: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
There are things you don't discuss with a friend, your GF's status being one of it. He is a ' frenemy", no true friend will do what he did. As for your girlfriend, that one? No need to talk about her, just cut off both your worthless friend and your layabout of a girlfriend. They will both plan your murder if motivated, get rid of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Advice by edwife(f): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
I think the right thing to do is to ask her too, at least make sure your "friend" is saying the truth.

You are all adults, it won't make you less than a man if you confront her. Then you should move on from both if the story is true.

You should learn to keep some things secrets, especially your intimate life with someone you love and respect.

5 Likes

Re: Just Advice by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2016
thanks for the advice
Re: Just Advice by southernbelle(f): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2016
Very sad if your 'friend' isn't lying. I say call your girlfriend to come over for a face-to-face talk and iron this issue once and for all. If you find out its true, please steel your heart against her, she doesn't deserve you.
Re: Just Advice by bellong: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
I may be tagged old school but it is what it is.

Why put a girlfriend on monthly pocket money when you are not married to her? Yes, it is good to show care, affections and all for loved ones but it doesn't mean you should take over her parents' responsibilities. You need to learn how to exercise caution in "spending resources" on a girl you are not married to.

The foundation of every relationship is built on trust, honesty, openness and sincerity. When these are lost, the union is as good as dead. I don't encourage a sex filled relationship but from your description, your "girlfriend" only see you as an ATM machine. If after investigation, you discover that it is true, she doesn't deserve a second chance. The decision is yours to make though.

And the person you called a friend is an acquaintance not a friend. No friend does that to a friend.

Be wise with your resources and be careful about who you call friend.

3 Likes

Re: Just Advice by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
bellong:
I may be tagged old school but it is what it is.

Why put a girlfriend on monthly pocket money when you are not married to her? Yes, it is good to show care, affections and all for loved ones but it doesn't mean you should take over her parents' responsibilities. You need to learn how to exercise caution in "spending resources" on a girl you are not married to.

The foundation of every relationship is built on trust, honesty, openness and sincerity. When these are lost, the union is as good as dead. I don't encourage a sex filled relationship but from your description, your "girlfriend" only see you as an ATM machine. If after investigation, you discover that it is true, she doesn't deserve a second chance. The decision is yours to make though.

And the person you called a friend is an acquaintance not a friend. No friend does that to a friend.

Be wise with your resources and be careful about who you call friend.

100% agree.
Re: Just Advice by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Always making the same mistake!
Re: Just Advice by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
You've been played by both of them. I hope you're strong because some would fall into depression after experiencing betrayal of this kind, well, of any kind. Get some fresh air to lessen your headache. Now's the time to put yourself first and the best way to start doing that is to cut both of them off because neither of them are any good to you. Expend your energy elsewhere, save your money and start taking care of you.
Re: Just Advice by PresVA: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmmm... end time gf and friend... guy, confirm the story and move on!

You ain't rich, yet placed a girl on 30k per month?
Btw, how much do you send your parents monthly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Advice by naijathings(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Hahaahahaha... I like such stories.

There goes your 30K subsidy and there goes your princess. she told u to keep your hands away from the cookies but guess who she's been inviting to dinner ?

Where is the FORGIVENESS crew ?
Re: Just Advice by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2016
i dont blame u for trusting her, u desrve better than her so please move on. And as for ur friend, he will get his reward. Some girls eh mtchewww
Re: Just Advice by byvan03: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why do I even think that the 30k part of the gist is just a lie to spice up your story undecided.
Re: Just Advice by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2016
byvan03:
Why do I even think that the 30k part of the gist is just a lie to spice up your story undecided.
some people do better than that he just wants u to know he did everything right
Re: Just Advice by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
You obviously are not a good judge of character.

You chose a girl yet you knew nothing about her. Nothing. So what exactly did either of you talk about beyond how much you could smooch and the cost of her rent and expenses fees.

Who is your mentor
Who told you its provision of cash that keeps anyone loyal
Loyalty has nothing to do with how much money you're throwing around.

You need to work on yourself. to think you are even upset you didn't get to sleep with her first.
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Who Is The Sole Survivor Of An Accident Found (PHOTO) / I Was A Transgender Woman / Hello Nairanlanders Can You Do This To Your Baby In The Name Of Tribal Mark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.