Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos (26338 Views)

Man Who Escaped Building Collapse In Akwa Ibom Shares Ordeal 1 Year After.Photos / Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse / Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by tonjeola(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
RIP to them
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by layzie: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
RIP to the dead.

Still wondering how the wall of this mud house was able to kill a grown up passerby sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by MurphyG1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
bunmioguns:

You are nothing but

EWU

Is this the kind of thread you should display your stupidity?

RIP to the deceased

The guy no get sense!
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
kode12:

You're A very foolish being. Two persons have just died and you're requesting for likes on their thread. How insensitive can you be?If I were God I'd switch you with one of them right now. Billy Goat.
Don't worry I.m on my way to arrest the guy that sold those weeds to him. Imagine the nonsense.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
ThankGod your not God. Fool.
kode12:

You're A very foolish being. Two persons have just died and you're requesting for likes on their thread. How insensitive can you be?If I were God I'd switch you with one of them right now. Billy Goat.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by lailo: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Inocent souls lost due to useless government in power.Poor always at d receiving end.RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Zipopo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
So far PMB can tour everywhere in the word, must ensure to visit Ogun state today.....

RIP..
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh what a loss,why all these incessant mishaps here and there? Grant them eternal rest oh God,console the beareved over this irreplaceable loss,wipe their tears with your blessings amen.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
See the kain building where people dey live and some have the mind to steal billions. If God start dealing with them now they will start asking why God allow evil to exist while they're the evil.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by morule20(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Poverty is a big crime, god have mercy. RIP to the dead.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by macaranta(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Poverty is bad..RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
So painful. RIP.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by akigbemaru: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
dead people in building colapse
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by mukthar2000(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
OMG ,RIP LOVE ONCE
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by nukky77(f): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
May their souls rest in peace. what a painful death!
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by darmmie2012(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is So Sad.......R.I.P 2 d Dead
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Sunseeker: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2016
WHEN WILL THE FG PROVIDE CHEAP AND ADEQUATE SOCIAL HOUSING ?

Where is the Oil Money Going ? Do those who live in Duplex houses and Mansions really care, as they drive to the House of Assembly with their Custom made cars !??....... See how the little girl lays on the concrete floor!

Yet they talk of Ministry of Tourism...Nigeria !
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by juman(m): 4:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by juman(m): 4:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Unfortunate.

See first grade poverty. They lived in mud house.

I think it was sheu shagari that built low cost houses last in nigeria. No other president did that after him.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by juman(m): 4:33am On Mar 26, 2016
See how people died like fowls in obasanjo town.

Obasanjo that ruled and ruined nigeria for eleven and half years.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by rollywise(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
This is sad cos this death was preventable. But as sad as it is, it could happen again and again. I currently work in this city. The first time I entered the city, this incident or accident was the first thing I thought of. The buildings and walls are all threats waiting for an impending doom but they don't care. The prefer it collapses on them than they spending a dime on renovation. That money had better be used to organise a party where ewedu and amala will be served. God accept the souls of d departed, AMEN!
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by rollywise(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2016
juman:
See how people died like fowls in obasanjo town.

Obasanjo that ruled and ruined nigeria for eleven and half years.

Obasanjo did not create this barbaric mindset in them. That building could have been renovated long before now.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by juman(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2016
rollywise:

Obasanjo did not create this barbaric mindset in them. That building could have been renovated long before now.

Dont you see that they are very poor people?

In this kind of country it is government responsibility to build many many many low cost houses for common man.

Sheu shagari built many of such kind of low cost houses.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by rollywise(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bros I dey feel you but you and I know our today government has failed...should we also fail because they failed? We have to help ourselves I mean. This death now it's our loss and not theirs(government)

Dont you see that they are very poor people?

In this kind of country it is government responsibility to build many many many low cost houses for common man.

Sheu shagari built many of such kind of low cost houses. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Made Easy! / Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / Trapped Corper, Chinedu Isiogugu Is Dead - Imo Building Collapse Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.