Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 (797 Views)

Breaking News: Samson Siasa's Mother Has Been Kidnapped. / Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit / Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by BlackRevo: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=9956

Nigeria's Flying Eagles spelt Kenya twice over and then added one more in an astonishing 11-0 win on Thursday in the Five Nation tournament in Egypt.
Daniel Chima Uchechi was one of three players who helped themselves to braces, while the other five goals were spread across five different players.

Although Nigeria went in front as early as six minutes through Spain-based Stanley, there looked little likelihood of a total annihilation for another 17 minutes.

That was when Osanga King added a second. Ten minutes later Gbolahan Salami had added to his first game strike against Ghana, and things went rapidly downhill for the east Africans from then on.
Raheem Lawal added a fourth two minutes later, and the Kenyans just caved in at the back to Nigeria's relentless blitzkrieg.

Uchechi got the first brace of the day and was quickly followed bu Nurudeen Orelesi and rounded up by the final brace of the day from Kenneth.

The victory took Nigeria top of the group after Egypt could ‘only’ trounce Ghana 4-1 in the second game.
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by FBS: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bravo.
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by deb(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
Siasia is related to my council's father-in-law's great grand parent's nephew cheesy
You get? cheesy
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by MrCrackles(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Poster/Topic
So fucking what?
Ya'all shouldnt be panting over Flying Eagles beating a buncha morons 11-0!
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by FBS: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster/Topic
So fucking what?

imagine they lost or drew? undecided
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by MrCrackles(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2009
FBS:

imagine they lost or drew? undecided

It couldav been worse. . . .Especially when you have a bunch of adults parading as teenagers! grin
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by BlackRevo: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

It couldav been worse. . . .Especially when you have a bunch of adults parading as teenagers! grin

No proof yet case dismissed  grin grin grin grin

MrCrackles:

Poster/Topic
So fucking what?

did you know they beat Ghana also?
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
Black_Revo:

No proof yet case dismissed  grin grin grin grin

Case dismissed? shocked
Those guys are at least 3 decades old! grin
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by Phony200(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
They should be held for bullying! grin grin grin
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by BlackRevo: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Case dismissed? shocked
Those guys are at least 3 decades old! grin

Abeg ooo no crack my belle ooooo grin grin grin haba!!!! we are not that bad.
Phony200:

They should be held for bullying! grin grin grin

Why? when they were bullying another set of bullies that has not eaten pounded yam. grin grin
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by deb(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2009
Case dismissed? Shocked
Those guys are at least 3 decades old! Grin

Will you shut the Bleep up?! Have you tested their bones?

Why don't you want anything positive said about your own country? angry
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by MrCrackles(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2009
deb:

Will you shut the Bleep up?! Have you tested their bones?
Why don't you want anything positive said about your own country? angry

You are fucking mad, you brainless self-servicer. . . . The truth hurts doesnt it?! tongue
Let me remind you, i am entitled to my own comments and if you are not happy with them, why dont you walk past it. . . .
Dont ever criticize me for my comments again, you bleeding fraudster! grin
FYI, those dudes parading themselves are at least 3 bloody DECADES old! tongue . . . . . Bite me, you sabre toothed cat!
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2009
11 to Nothing's not a child's play oo, Lol! Well if they like, let them be 40yrs old, fifa and caf's not blind and as long as fifa or caf did not say they are cheats, they remain UNDER 17.
Its only someone caught stealing that is pronouned a THIEF LWKMD.
THEY BEAT GHANA TOO
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by MrCrackles(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2009
honeric01:

11 to Nothing's not a child's play oo, Lol! Well if they like, let them be 40yrs old, fifa and caf's not blind and as long as fifa or caf did not say they are cheats, they remain UNDER 17.
Its only someone caught stealing that is pronouned a THIEF LWKMD.

grin
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by deb(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2009
You are fucking mad, you brainless self-servicer. . . . The truth hurts doesnt it?!  tongue
Let me remind you, i am entitled to my own comments and if you are not happy with them, why dont you walk past it. . . .
Dont ever criticize me for my comments again, you bleeding fraudster!  grin
FYI, those dudes parading themselves are at least 3 bloody DECADES old!  tongue . . . . . Bite me, you sabre toothed cat!

LMAO grin grin grin Why are you so pained? shocked shocked grin grin cheesy ODE!
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by chidichris(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2009
You are fucking mad, you brainless self-servicer. . . . The truth hurts doesnt it?!
Dont ever criticize me for my comments again, you bleeding fraudster!
FYI, those dudes parading themselves are at least 3 bloody DECADES old! . . . . . Bite me, you sabre toothed cat!

@MrCrackles,
u really sound funny but u are not. u are just a saddist.
be informed that it is better u are envied than to be pitied. the history is there and that is just it. in the next 20 yrs, it will be said that kenyans were beaten by nigerians 11-0.
tell us here that if kenyans won that match, ur statement will be the same.

@topic,
that was great.
Re: Up Siasa! Flying Eagles Beats Kenya Counterpart 11-0 by yousouph(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2009
Up flying Eagles. If the Super eagles cant put fear in other African nations facing Naija, make una put am. @ Crackles. My man, i dont expect such words from you o. Age cheats is everywhere, just that ours is too glaring to see.

(1) (Reply)

The World Cup 2010 Draw / Can Any One Tell Me The 2010 Hockey New In Nigeria / Super Eagles Have New Oyinbo Coach Courtesy Ptf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.