Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com (4542 Views)

Vacancies For ICT Instructors / Vacancies For Web Design And Development Instructors / Instructors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
mostHandsome01:

pretty nice, if you guys publicise this very well, its sure gonna go far, nice one once again. will check out your site.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
macaranta:

Generally,there is no restrictions on what can or can't be taught,the rule of thumb here is that the course you want to teach should be valuable enough to have willing paying students.And just to add,illegal courses (like how to become a terrorist) are prohibited.
So ICT,Soft skills,vocational skills,agriculture,etc..anything can be taught.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
macaranta:
Join us today
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Learn,teach and earn online...
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
macaranta:

Good Question,you can create your courses,set the price and even market it to target groups online(pasting the course link on groups online).

Now when your course sells, you receive 70% commission on course sales.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
macaranta:
Visit us today
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
macaranta:

Create a course in a relevant category.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Join us today and start your e-learning journey.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
macaranta:
Join us today
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Visit us
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
macaranta:
Join us today
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Start learning... Visit my signature
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Join now
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by mezehi5(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
macaranta:
[/quote]
macaranta post=47280898:
macaranta:
[quote author=macaranta post=47280898]

Hello macaranta I have a course that is coming soon on macaranta its https://macaranta.com/course/online-marketing-a-complete-certificate-course/
by God grace & all effort put into place the course will be life for sale on the 15th of August and it a certificate course!

I love your platform it will be a long term benefit to the Nigerian economy. But the name might be a barrier to an extent
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by mezehi5(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello macaranta I have a course that is coming soon on macaranta its https://macaranta.com/course/online-marketing-a-complete-certificate-course/ by God grace & all effort put into place the course will be life for sale on the 15th of August and it a certificate course!

I love your platform it will be a long term benefit to the Nigerian economy. But the name might be a barrier to an extent
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
mezehi5:

Hello macaranta I have a course that is coming soon on macaranta its https://macaranta.com/course/online-marketing-a-complete-certificate-course/
by God grace & all effort put into place the course will be life for sale on the 15th of August and it a certificate course!

Hello thank you for considering macaranta.com for your e-learning needs.
Indeed the name was well thought out, we wanted something indigenous to Nigeria and also conveys the websites function. Macaranta means school in Hausa.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by mezehi5(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
macaranta:
Are you good in ICT trainings?do you wish to train students online with minimal stress?Receive commissions on course sales etc Why not join this new drive for E-Learning targeting Nigeria and beyond with e-courses that impacts positively to the online students willing to learn your courses for personal development and career growth.

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url] to know more and get started today!!!.

Hello macaranta I have a course that is coming soon on macaranta its https://macaranta.com/course/online-marketing-a-complete-certificate-course/ by God grace & all effort put into place the course will be life for sale on the 15th of August and it a certificate course!

Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
mezehi5:

Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by mezehi5(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
macaranta:

Hello thank you for considering macaranta.com for your e-learning needs.
Indeed the name was well thought out, we wanted something indigenous to Nigeria and also conveys the websites function. Macaranta means school in Hausa.
Yea what I'm actually talking about is the culture difference. The name made it to be as if it is an hausa thing but its for many who might not understand.
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
mezehi5:

Yea what I'm actually talking about is the culture difference. The name made it to be as if it is an hausa thing but its for many who might not understand.
Okay I do get your point,it's not just an hausa thing but a Nigerian thing
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by macaranta(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com by mezehi5(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
macaranta:

Okay I do get your point,it's not just an hausa thing but a Nigerian thing
Yes I'm very proud of this innovation I believe you have the plans to make it an international thing so that people from international countries can also enroll maybe through paypal.
This is a long term investment which I would love to be a part of it will really contribute to the Nigerian economy anyways my course is live on macaranta.

Online marketing 2016 - Discover the top
secrets of internet marketing

Learn internet marketing

Affiliate marketing

Introduction to Landing page

Building audience and customer base and
many more to be discovered

Brand new for 2016 a complete certificate course

Enroll now! https://macaranta.com/course/online-marketing-a-complete-certificate-course/