Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] (41597 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by jayM: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Aunty Kemi, if na media attention you want,come and take it tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Sirme411(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
All diz tinz jez because my aunty was jez xpressing herself... . Chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Ada9103(f): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mtcheeew. It takes someone who visits a ritualist to know of others that visits too...abeg leave trash for...............

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ajepako(f): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
Pls where can i see fuel? E no dey for my side here oo!!!! grin grin grin

lf u are in lagos, Forte oil in lady-lak and moshalashi bus stop along pedro- bariga road just offloaded..

l just got 30 with bribe sha..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Wallade(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
She is always anti-Olamide! angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by fredoooooo: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
The thing don strike her again, yaba left patient ... grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by free2ryhme: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
hope say no be only me hear am oooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by realnas(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who takes this frustrated hairy armpit smelly old lesbian serious ? Mods shuld know the kind of stories they push to front page
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Churchillumoren: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
It is really troubling that Nairaland allows such kind of stuff from Kemi olunloyo, here..even if d useless Pulse Tv, gives her audience why allow such here. Everybody knows what is wrong with her. From the circumstances of her birth to step dad, Victor olunloyo , canada, her unstable nature that somehow borders on mental illness, her very obnoxious posts, etc. Kemi needs help, she should be assisted. I will never use my data to play such deranged rants . If u read wats here u will get d hint of her mental illness. I think we should ask the govt, NGOs, to help her so she can see a psychiatrist. Go and read all she said about her step dad...she is very ill...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by skylowlow: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wetin concern us if he be ritualist undecided

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
when i read that she spoke about her private life,i thought it will include her private part.

i have forgotten that her private part is so old and ugly that there was nothing to write about it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
at 51 dis woman still has time for what is not her business
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
free2ryhme:
hope say no be only me hear am oooo
wetin you hear?enemy of progress. When you make your own money na so your people too go talk of you tongue

Mprepz:
this old woman with her rotten tötö should just shut up!!!
dont mind her

ideatoprince18:
THIS LIFE NA WAAA..OOOOO ........ IF U POOR ....U N LAZY MAN .... IF U RICH ..... NA RITUAL U DO!!!!!!! ... WETIN MAN PIKIN WAN DO SEF™™™™
no mind bad belle people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by duality(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
She knows what she's saying. no need to run temperature on the mata

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by digitsolution: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Old Hag go get a live calling your self a snitch and trying to ge cheap popularity......fakeass heifer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by repogirl(f): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
This crase woman again? angry

Some one should sue her for libel and maybe she will shut up with all her crazy allegations which she can't prove.

Destroying peoples reputations using gossip and hearsay. Someone needs to sue her, seriously.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
How old is this woman again?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Jowonloju(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
This woman don finally hit market.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ans123: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mke she go do her own whether she go blow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Churchillumoren: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seriously this woman needs help...it is a shame Pulse TV, went so low, and u guy on Nairaland gave it prominence. Kemi is ill, pay attention to her rhetoric. Trace her background. From d circumstances surrounding her birth to step dad Victor Olunloyo, to her sojourn in Canada, why she was removed from there, her strings of attacks on step dad..she needs help. Oyo state, NGOs should help this woman. ..did u read wat she said about Olajumoke,....sickening. now this...Imagine, u snitch lady...wats that. ...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Churchillumoren: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
=Churchillumoren Seriously this woman needs help...it is a shame Pulse TV, went so low, and u guy on Nairaland gave it prominence. Kemi is ill, pay attention to her rhetoric. Trace her background. From d circumstances surrounding her birth to step dad Victor Olunloyo, to her sojourn in Canada, why she was removed from there, her strings of attacks on step dad..she needs help. Oyo state, NGOs should help this woman. ..did u read wat she said about Olajumoke,....sickening. now this...Imagine, u snitch lady...wats that. ...[/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Naff24(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Despite all my warnings to dis woman not to showcase her madness on air like this.....kai, she finally storm Pulse with her madness....now olamide go finish her. tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Kadafiobi: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmm just passing by
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by wizkidblogger(f): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by olapluto(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
For record purpose, this lady is not Olunloyo's daughter. She's his niece or so. She has soiled the poor man's hard earned name so badly.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ogunronbi18(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Huuummmmmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
A grown ass woman proud to be called " Snitch Lady".....She claims to know everything, how come she didnt know when immigration police was about to arrest and deport her ass back.... nonsense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by AceDomino(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
She's always fond of swallowing panadol extra for other people's headache
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by ceo4xpoint: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin if u don gey give ollamide eye, and e no look ur side must u come outside, kon dey open dat ur gutter mouth .. Na ur second time be dis, counting the 3rd time u go talk am, dem go give u ewtin u dey find.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by thedio(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who let loose d bitch again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by PastorOla1: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
@ 51 no personal identity, no name of her own. Why won't she look 4 trouble.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] by caniva(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Even if Olamide is doing rituals...and making it for real.

Then go and do your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) / Sharon Francis Father's Burial: Regina Daniels, Destiny Etiko Spotted / Nigeria’s 8 Most Over Exposed Celebrities - Who Agrees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.