Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Just His Will - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just His Will (7749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
slimyem:
You haven't got over your DD obsession. You need Jesus!

Darn! Slimyem, the slim Ondo chic with DDs on a slim body. Too bad ya Ondo sis, missy89, only got a B from the Ondo goddess of ti.ts. grin

I know 'em thangs are supremely huge and lactating now that you've got a kid. And nursing mums have the best ni.pples ever. Lucky girl. tongue

And nah, I need milk. Got milk? grin
Re: Just His Will by slimyem: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
^^^^I'm praying for you dude. I really am cool cool
Re: Just His Will by yetseyi(f): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ guys will most likely overlook the ones that wont give them problems. That's so true. I think it's not just guy - that's just a human problem. And it has to do with our innate way of being susceptible to making bad decisions. Hence the quote, "you don't know the value of something until you lose it". We all tend to get carried away with pretense, posturing, glitz, and glamour. I guess that's part of the imperfections that make us human.

Guys get carried away by a whole lot of things without checking what they ought to check for and at the end of the day you see them all over saying how all girls are bad angry angry Also a lot of individuals prefer impressing people than what is good for them.

Shymm3x:

Lol. And what are these things? He must follow you to Church every Sunday and wake up at 5.am every morning to do praise and worship with you? Jk jk jk ghsthahsjsjsjj grin

Is that too much too ask . It is just common sense to look for someone that will share similar values smiley

Shymm3x:

Yes, you need other things apart from material things. Being able to hold a decent conversation is one of them. You just have to be able to talk to chics. Once you get that sorted - you won't really have that much problems.

I agree.

Shymm3x:

Lol. High level of loyalty doesn't exist anymore in today's world and those who possess it are a dying breed. The consciousness today is about, "all man/woman for himself/herself" and you've to accept that reality.

In terms of "the one", I was alluding to what most folks think is a perfect partner - and in most cases it's deeper than what I listed. If "the one" were just what I listed, then I don't think most people would find it difficult to find someone. However, in most cases, you'd see that "the one" is always something folks just created in their heads and only exist in the heads - just figment of one's imagination.

Err, let me get hypothetical and create "the one" for myself in my own head lol. I'd say I want a chic that's a mix between Esther Baxter (ti.ts) and Agnes Masogange (batty), with a face that looks like Sharon Leal or K.D Aubert's face. She has to be educated to at least MSc level with great knowledge of history (I want to home-school my kids, apart from regular schools, cos I don't think the system caters to black kids adequately). She has to be proud of her blackness, grounded, virtuous, and must be a great cook. She has to respect me for who I'm and there has to be connection.

^^^Now look at this: do you honestly think a woman like this exist? grin That's a classic example of "the one" most folks create in their heads.

We still have a good number of very loyal people around.
Hahaha you are right there though, every body wants that perfect person, someone like that may exist just that the chances are too slim.

Shymm3x:

British or just normal chickens? Don't worry, imma cargo that to you soon.

Normal chickens now

Shymm3x:

Service? I didn't go to Church today. I was at the club all night watching chics twerk to Rihanna's "work" tune and I woke up late this morning. I'm not really a Church guy and since my parents never troubled me about Church this time, I just stayed at mines and went to see them after Church. I dunno but religion and pagan holidays aren't really my thing. But I don't have a problem with folks who are into them.

Regardless, I pray to God every night and though he never says anything back to me, I know he's got my back like the verizon man and he's always protecting me. Hence I don't worry too tough cos I know I won't be alive to day without his grace.

Well i just assumed since its easter you would have gone
Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
yetseyi:

Guys get carried away by a whole lot of things without checking what they ought to check for and at the end of the day you see them all over saying how all girls are bad angry angry Also a lot of individuals prefer impressing people than what is good for them.

I concur. But not just guys though. I think we all just have this subconscious way of trying to live in the moment and lack of appreciation for things that aren't glamorous from the outside, thus getting carried away. The "good ones" are always like rough diamonds and you've to pay attention to details to know their worth. Being observant and showing appreciation are the keys.

Is that too much too ask . It is just common sense to look for someone that will share similar values smiley

Loooool.

The thought of waking up at 5.am in the morning reminds me of those days growing up which I used to dread. I hated how my parents used to wake me up every morning for praise/worship and morning prayers. And I when moved out of the house, I had to thank the most high that I left that behind. Back then, every time my pops isn't around...it was thanksgiving season cos we could easily persuade our mum to let us pray on our beds. But with pops, you've to get ya arse in the living room at 5.am for that 1hour prayer session, else he'll whoop that arse. Mums are the best, I tell ya. grin

And what's special 5.am prayer session tho?

We still have a good number of very loyal people around.
Hahaha you are right there though, every body wants that perfect person, someone like that may exist just that the chances are too slim.

I dunno but based on experience, I just think the consciousness of the universe is different today and, most people aren't loyal. And even the ones you think are loyal can just change and follow the tide, hence the need to be very careful and always expect the worst from people.

That's "the one" for you. Folks just need to start dealing with the realities of life and stop chasing dreams that will become a nightmare.

Well i just assumed since its easter you would have gone

I dunno but big ups to Church, religion, pastors, and religious folks. The world is just a complex place.

Anyway, what does Easter mean to you?
Re: Just His Will by yetseyi(f): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Shymm3x:

I concur. But not just guys though. I think we all just have this subconscious way of trying to live in the moment and lack of appreciation for things that aren't glamorous from the outside, thus getting carried away. The "good ones" are always like rough diamonds and you've to pay attention to details to know their worth. Being observant and showing appreciation are the keys.

well you are right though,

Shymm3x:

Loooool.

The thought of waking up at 5.am in the morning reminds me of those days growing up which I used to dread. I hated how my parents used to wake me up every morning for praise/worship and morning prayers. And I when moved out of the house, I had to thank the most high that I left that behind. Back then, every time my pops isn't around...it was thanksgiving season cos we could easily persuade our mum to let us pray on our beds. But with pops, you've to get ya arse in the living room at 5.am for that 1hour prayer session, else he'll whoop that arse. Mums are the best, I tell ya. grin

And what's special 5.am prayer session tho?

Almost all children hate the early morning prayers, thats when the sleep is sweetest smiley yeah moms are the best. Hmm so you got your bum whooped by your dad,These days they say spanking is now equivalent to "battering" angry I guess thats why there are a lot of spoilt kids.
5am prayer is special because you tend to commit the day into Gods hand, and the timing is a bit significant ( also some spiritual significance) just like when people start vigils by 12am. You tend to pray before all sort of distractions come in, take charge of the day in the spirit realm.

Shymm3x:

I dunno but based on experience, I just think the consciousness of the universe is different today and, most people aren't loyal. And even the ones you think are loyal can just change and follow the tide, hence the need to be very careful and always expect the worst from people.

That's "the one" for you. Folks just need to start dealing with the realities of life and stop chasing dreams that will become a nightmare.

I dunno but big ups to Church, religion, pastors, and religious folks. The world is just a complex place.

Anyway, what does Easter mean to you?

Well generally, I guess things have changed people are hardly trust worthy , values are almost non existent people no longer have morals and somehow it can translate to the declining rate of loyalty we see today even among friends, business partners etc but we still have people who are trying as much as possible to be loyal.

To me Easter signifes a very important aspect of my christain faith, As Christians believe that Jesus died for us and our sins and that shows forth in easter, Its a time of sober reflection as to how He paid the ultimate price so that I can be free and I check if I am representing Him well here in thoughts deeds actions etc and etc, making sure that his suffering is not in vain over my life And ultimately the resurrection which signifies that he lives so I also can live forevermore so it also reminds me of the total victory i have. smiley. I also think one should try to relate with the events of that week that happened many years ago. I guess this passion of the christ movie captures it a to a reasonable extent.
Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2016
yetseyi:

well you are right though,
tongue tongue

Almost all children hate the early morning prayers, thats when the sleep is sweetest smiley yeah moms are the best. Hmm so you got your bum whooped by your dad,These days they say spanking is now equivalent to "battering" angry I guess thats why there are a lot of spoilt kids.
5am prayer is special because you tend to commit the day into Gods hand, and the timing is a bit significant ( also some spiritual significance) just like when people start vigils by 12am. You tend to pray before all sort of distractions come in, take charge of the day in the spirit realm.

Lol. Now imagine when you always stay up late in ya room till 12am playing super nintendo and sega. Sometimes movies. Then you've to wake up that early to stand for an hour before going to school.

My pops used to beat me like a thief. But I'm not even going to lie, I was troublesome - the black sheep in the family. I was just so hyperactive and aggressive growing up...and it's still a mystery that I never got kicked out of any school or diagnosed of ADHD when I was young. Perhaps it's cos I was one of the best students. I was just the kid that used to play super-hard and get into fights almost everyday.

Looking back now, I'd say the arse whooping I took from my pops did help me a lot cos I feared him and subconsciously that kind of helped me make certain decisions that saved my life. But taking the arse whooping wasn't fun at all. grin

Well generally, I guess things have changed people are hardly trust worthy , values are almost non existent people no longer have morals and somehow it can translate to the declining rate of loyalty we see today even among friends, business partners etc but we still have people who are trying as much as possible to be loyal.

People just aren't loyal. It's always better not to expect it from people.

To me Easter signifes a very important aspect of my christain faith, As Christians believe that Jesus died for us and our sins and that shows forth in easter, Its a time of sober reflection as to how He paid the ultimate price so that I can be free and I check if I am representing Him well here in thoughts deeds actions etc and etc, making sure that his suffering is not in vain over my life And ultimately the resurrection which signifies that he lives so I also can live forevermore so it also reminds me of the total victory i have. smiley. I also think one should try to relate with the events of that week that happened many years ago. I guess this passion of the christ movie captures it a to a reasonable extent.

Dayum!

But how come the dates for Easter change every year? Is it that they don't know when the resurrection happened, or it's just basically another scam? And if Jesus died for me as a black man, why're my black people and Africa at the bottom of the totem pole of everything? Don't you think we need some love as well since black folks are the most loyal to him these days in a world where loyalty is dead?
Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Mr man nawa for you o.you no dey even ask for person. Btw I thought you have changed and now a born again. You're No longer into Coca-Cola bottled shaped women like this. tongue tongue

How are you anyway tongue

That lady says hiiii o tongue
Shymm3x:
tongue tongue

Lol. Now imagine when you always stay up late in ya room till 12am playing super nintendo and sega. Sometimes movies. Then you've to wake up that early to stand for an hour before going to school.

My pops used to beat me like a thief. But I'm not even going to lie, I was troublesome - the black sheep in the family. I was just so hyperactive and aggressive growing up...and it's still a mystery that I never got kicked out of any school or diagnosed of ADHD when I was young. Perhaps it's cos I was one of the best students. I was just the kid that used to play super-hard and get into fights almost everyday.

Looking back now, I'd say the arse whooping I took from my pops did help me a lot cos I feared him and subconsciously that kind of helped me make certain decisions that saved my life. But taking the arse whooping wasn't fun at all. grin

People just aren't loyal. It's always better not to expect it from people.

Dayum!

But how come the dates for Easter change every year? Is it that they don't know when the resurrection happened, or it's just basically another scam? And if Jesus died for me as a black man, why're my black people and Africa at the bottom of the totem pole of everything? Don't you think we need some love as well since black folks are the most loyal to him these days in a world where loyalty is dead?

Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Mr man nawa for you o.you no dey even ask for person. Btw I thought you have changed and now a born again. You're No longer into Coca-Cola bottled shaped women like this. tongue tongue

How are you anyway tongue

That lady says hiiii o tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3558371_screenshot201512231655242_jpegcb76c0011c5645aa875f006c529cd1a7

Blimey!!!

Darn! Who's that chic? I'll give this one a big rock on sight and put a few babies in her. grin

Is the pic real? grin
Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Shymm3x:

Blimey!!!

Darn! Who's that chic? I'll give this one a big rock on sight and put a few babies in her. grin

Is the pic real? grin
LMao.of course shes real and her name is tinuke.she says hi grin

Bet which one is blimey again? grin
ARE YOU angry or surprised. Which one? cheesy
Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Lmao @ Tinuke. Yoloba chics ain't packing proportionately like that - too much amala and owanbe parties for that to happen. Jk jk jk ahjaakkaghfbad. That chic ain't Yoruba and most likely not naij, if the pic is real. Regardless, tell her to holla @ papi chulo. She's the type of chic I can sit down all day showing her my Slick Rick with children stories. Baby, you got a body like a benz, and I'm just tryna drive it once again. grin tongue

Blimey = shocked/surprised, kulyie.

Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin

You won't kill me grin

So because she set.she no get flabby stomach, flabby breasts,stretch marked arms means she's not Yoruba. So it's only Y orubas that are orobos grin

yOu're a very funny guy.anyway that's her coming back from an owanmbe and yes she takes amala goatmeat and all.so don't discriminate grin grin

This is another Yoruba chic,jumai is her name cheesy
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ Tinuke. Yoloba chics ain't packing proportionately like that - too much amala and owanbe parties for that to happen. Jk jk jk ahjaakkaghfbad. That chic ain't Yoruba and most likely not naij, if the pic is real. Regardless, tell her to holla @ papi chulo. She's the type of chic I can sit down all day showing her my Slick Rick with children stories. Baby, you got a body like a benz, and I'm just tryna drive it once again. grin tongue

Blimey = shocked/surprised, kulyie.

Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

You won't kill me grin

So because she set.she no get flabby stomach, flabby breasts,stretch marked arms means she's not Yoruba. So it's only Y orubas that are orobos grin

yOu're a very funny guy.anyway that's her coming back from an owanmbe and yes she takes amala goatmeat and all.so don't discriminate grin grin

This is another Yoruba chic,jumai is her name cheesy

Loool.

Dem ones there eat too much amala and owanbe, with protruding bellies. And they can be lazy as fvck. It's a naij thing cos I seldom see naij chics keeping fit. All they know how to do is chat shyte. grin

Now, check this out:

This is what I'm talking about. wink grin
Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
This one wey carry overload for back dey do exercise? shocked

This one na orobo o shocked grin
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Dem ones there eat too much amala and owanbe, with protruding bellies. And they can be lazy as fvck. It's a naij thing cos I seldom see naij chics keeping fit. All they know how to do is chat shyte. grin

Now, check this out:

This is what I'm talking about. wink grin
Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
This one wey carry overload for back dey do exercise? shocked

This one na orobo o shocked grin

Loool.

Let me stop clowning yoloba chics before they start sending telepathic messages to one another. grin

Every time I clown them on this forum, the next one I chat always curve me, even the ones in my harem.

I gatt love for 'em chics there and the more the amala they consume, the better. cool
Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin

So you love Yoruba girls abi? grin grin

You're a very funny guy grin
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Let me stop clowning yoloba chics before they start sending telepathic messages to one another. grin

Every time I clown them on this forum, the next one I chat always curve me, even the ones in my harem.

I gatt love for 'em chics there and the more the amala they consume, the better. cool
Re: Just His Will by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
sweet2blv:

Damn
Wonder how sm ppl tink
Am nah here for any fucking advert and I wonder why ppl cant jst stay off. Mst u comment on a thread?
Sorry if I sound so harsh or buggative. Just tryin to express mysef and to u all, accpet my apology. Ok?

And this comes from a guy whose supposedly graduated from a private university, a Masters Degree holder, earns N3.8m per month after tax... undecided

Little wonder why you're still "searching" for your missing rib. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ Taryour 'n Dyt: cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just His Will by Sparkles003(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
If humility was a criteria for attracting the right person,lots of singles would be married.

A car is a necessity not a luxury,so whether you drive it or not is also not a criteria to meeting the right woman.

The thing is most times the singles and searching men or women meet the right person without them realising it,because the person did not come in the package,standard or qualities and in most cases physical,which they already in their mindset want from their"right person".

finding the right person goes beyond looks,career,degree e.t.c

my opinion to you be open minded,honest,know what you want,
If you see a lady that posses 50%of what you desire with an open mind of the quote "constant thing in life is change", willing to pray together with you"family that prays together stay together.

that is your right person.my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Just His Will by sweet2blv: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And this comes from a guy whose supposedly graduated from a private university, a Masters Degree holder, earns N3.8m per month after tax... undecided

Little wonder why you're still "searching" for your missing rib. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ Taryour 'n Dyt: cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tnx fo ur comment. Noted
Re: Just His Will by Dyt(f): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Dyt: cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's using slangs
3.8 is lots of money mehn
I just want to be his missing rib badly
wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Just His Will by EfemenaXY: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's using slangs
3.8 is lots of money mehn
I just want to be his missing rib badly
wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Forget the slangs.

Didn't you notice the awful way his grammar deteriorated with each post?

1 Like

Re: Just His Will by Dyt(f): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Forget the slangs.

Didn't you notice the awful way his grammar deteriorated with each post?
cheesy cheesy

Chai
Madam you are mean on the lad
cheesy cheesy

I can actually picture your face typing this
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just His Will by sisisioge: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm, I wonder why I smelled a rat from the onset? It just doesn't add up...runs boi tinz grin

2 Likes

Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Efemena someone is making 3.8milla or claims to make 3.8 milla and all you care is his grammar? grin

He can gbagaun for all he cares,you nor want live for inside banana island next to Linda ikeji and park rolls Royce, buggatti and hummer jeep for inside Your compound? grin

You nor want shop every week like Kim Kardashian grin

You nor wan wear designer cloths and shoes,bags and necklaces grin

You don't want to have private jet and live the life grin

Nawa unto you o grin

If you earn 3.8m monthly and you gbagaun it's not a sin or an offense. Even if you have a masters degree from havard it's allowed. The money has covered your inadequacies joor tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just His Will by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
U never watch Harry Potter? Nah surprise or excitement nah!
SAMBARRY:

Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin grin

So you love Yoruba girls abi? grin grin

You're a very funny guy grin

Lol.

I just love clowning them from time to time cos I know a nyggah can''t break any forum laws doing that. But really and truly, I gatt love for Yoruba women, except the owanbe ones that talk too much with terrible inter-personal skills and don't know how to talk to people.

C'mon, every guy is subconsciously attracted to his mum's image. And every time I need love, I just run to my Yoruba chics for love. Dem chics there put a smile on my face everyday and without them, I won't be where I'm today. It's all love like romeo and juliet.

Yoruba women: the omega of my heart and the foundation of my conception of love.

Big ups to Yoruba women and mama duke. grin cool

I need to shout the doozy, Cam Newton, for this one....

Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Chaiii shyyyy baby ooo grin grin

You too like women like kilode grin

Not all owanmbe lovers have poor interpersonal relationships. I'm an owanmbe lover and I have a very great interpersonal relationship with people. A cheerful and happy go girl however I don't joke with my amala efo riro pomo and goatmeat grin
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I just love clowning them from time to time cos I know a nyggah can''t break any forum laws doing that. But really and truly, I gatt love for Yoruba women, except the owanbe ones that talk too much with terrible inter-personal skills and don't know how to talk to people.

C'mon, every guy is subconsciously attracted to his mum's image. And every time I need love, I just run to my Yoruba chics for love. Dem chics there put a smile on my face everyday and without them, I won't be where I'm today. It's all love like romeo and juliet.

Yoruba women: the omega of my heart and the foundation of my conception of love.

Big ups to Yoruba women and mama duke. grin cool

I need to shout the doozy, Cam Newton, for this one....

Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:
U never watch Harry Potter? Nah surprise or excitement nah!
I know tongue smiley
Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Chaiii shyyyy baby ooo grin grin

You too like women like kilode grin

Not all owanmbe lovers have poor interpersonal relationships. I'm an owanmbe lover and I have a very great interpersonal relationship with people. A cheerful and happy go girl however I don't joke with my amala efo riro pomo and goatmeat grin

Loool.

If I don't like women, what should I like? I'm a man and I gatt follow the natural process, not the other shyte some moist people playing for the other side are doing. grin

Anyway, I think it's more about me always playing with chics cos right from when I was super-young, women always have this uncanny attraction for me. I remember all my aunts used to like taking me everywhere with them. So I kind of grew up that way messing around and playing with chics, when I feel like it. It's more of a mood thing. But the misconception is that I'm a casanova/player. It's never that.

However, when I'm in a relationship, it's completely different. I just stay locked in and focus on whoever I'm with cos I'm an avid believer in loyalty above everything and respect. And to earn respect, you've to respect the next person - mutual respect. grin

Nah, owanbe chics are the worst breed of Yoruba chics. They're always classless with big mouths on them. Anti-owanbe chics...I don't mess with 'em chics there, else I might end breaking their heads.
Re: Just His Will by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
You got over yours? undecided undecided
You need help ni!
slimyem:
You haven't got over your DD obsession. You need Jesus!
Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oya let me see your face. Upload your picture let me see it.its from your picture I'll be able to know whether you're truly not a Casanova grin grin grin grin

And your waist too grin tongue grin
Shymm3x:

Loool.

If I don't like women, what should I like? I'm a man and I gatt follow the natural process, not the other shyte some moist people playing for the other side are doing. grin

Anyway, I think it's more about me always playing with chics cos right from when I was super-young, women always have this uncanny attraction for me. I remember all my aunts used to like taking me everywhere with them. So I kind of grew up that way messing around and playing with chics, when I feel like it. It's more of a mood thing. But the misconception is that I'm a casanova/player. It's never that.

However, when I'm in a relationship, it's completely different. I just stay locked in and focus on whoever I'm with cos I'm an avid believer in loyalty above everything and respect. And to earn respect, you've to respect the next person - mutual respect. grin

Nah, owanbe chics are the worst breed of Yoruba chics. They're always classless with big mouths on them. Anti-owanbe chics...I don't mess with 'em chics there, else I might end breaking their heads.
Re: Just His Will by Shymm3x: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Oya let me see your face. Upload your picture let me see it.its from your picture I'll be able to know whether you're truly not a Casanova grin grin grin grin

And your waist too grin tongue grin

Loool.

I don't need to post my pictures anywhere, that's for mandem looking for chics and modelling for attention. Nyggahs turning to biitches and taking pics next to a mirror - the metrosexual men. grin Tell the OP to do that and post a picture of his payslip/car.

Err, how about post a pic of ya batty and dem tatas - and let me rate them? Trust me, when it comes to rating dem things there, no one does it better than me. grin cool
Re: Just His Will by SAMBARRY: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
LMao grin

NO na. grin

Posting your pictures doesn't Make you mandem looking for attention or a meterosexual guy grin grin

I just want to acess.That's all grin

Don't be a naughty boy.c'mon tongue cool grin
Shymm3x:

Loool.

I don't need to post my pictures anywhere, that's for mandem looking for chics and modelling for attention. Nyggahs turning to biitches and taking pics next to a mirror - the metrosexual men. grin Tell the OP to do that and post a picture of his payslip/car.

Err, how about post a pic of ya batty and dem tatas - and let me rate them? Trust me, when it comes to rating dem things there, no one does it better than me. grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Is Bullshit / What Does The Word ''itutu'' Mean In Yoruba? / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.