Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Need Good Gospel Songs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Good Gospel Songs (713 Views)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Gospel Songs by bigcil2(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello fam, I need good gospel songs that will keep me hitting the replay button. I was in church last Sunday and they played a song by Mario Ese "Nani gi". Googled it and downloaded it and I have been repeating the song till some minutes ago. This song has helped my connection with God but the thing is I can't be listening to one song. I love God but also I love good music, been a gospel artist don't mean you should sing anyhow.
The class of songs I like are more of vocalist male preferred but female am okay
Tye Tribbet What can I do
Mario Ese You're the reason
Ordinary people By Cohbams Asuquo
These are the kinda songs I like if you have any song that's similar to these artists artistry please drop the title let me download it asap.

Thanks
Re: I Need Good Gospel Songs by analice107: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
bigcil2:
Hello fam, I need good gospel songs that will keep me hitting the replay button. I was in church last Sunday and they played a song by Mario Ese "Nani gi". Googled it and downloaded it and I have been repeating the song till some minutes ago. This song has helped my connection with God but the thing is I can't be listening to one song. I love God but also I love good music, been a gospel artist don't mean you should sing anyhow.
The class of songs I like are more of vocalist male preferred but female am okay
Tye Tribbet What can I do
Mario Ese You're the reason
Ordinary people By Cohbams Asuquo
These are the kinda songs I like if you have any song that's similar to these artists artistry please drop the title let me download it asap.

Thanks
Go to this cite. www.pm3skulls.com when it opens, type any artist you want, or song title. Na u go tire.
Re: I Need Good Gospel Songs by bigcil2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
analice107:

Go to this cite. www.pm3skulls.com when it opens, type any artist you want, or song title. Na u go tire.
Tha is but I want referrals. Songs you have listened to
Re: I Need Good Gospel Songs by analice107: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=bigcil2 post=44101716]
Tha is but I want referrals. Songs you have listened to[/quote
You mean I shd post the songs to u? I have so many gospel songs on my laptop, but few on the phone. But I don't know how to post them here.
Re: I Need Good Gospel Songs by bigcil2(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
author=analice107 post=44101991]
The title and the artist will suffice. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

"The Genesis Of A Revelation" Very Interesting... / Cohabitation Rates Rising, Even Among Christian Couples / Let's Talk About Our New Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.