Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale (759 Views)

Lenovo Core I3 Laptop For 43k SOLD / Very Neat UK Used Hp Core I3 Laptop 55k 08083441223 / UK Used HP Core I3 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
I have a laptop for sale................

Its a Dell Inspiron N5050

Its a Core I3 Laptop with 2.3GHZ Speed,
320GB Hard Disk,
3GB RAM,
DVD-RW,
Bluetooth and wifi
With a webcam
15.6" screen
3 USB ports plus a HDMI Port
Windows 7 Premium (That's the OS it came with and saw no need to change it).
The battery quite good, does 2hrs.30mins on full charge with heavy use, can go for as long as 5hrs with light use.

This laptop was used by a gamer, so very interesting and vast scope games are installed in it e.g. Need for Speed Most Wanted, Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, Chaos Legion, The Godfather, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1-4players), Transformers, Dead to rights, Scrabble, God of War II, Legacy of kain Series (Soul reaver 1 &2 , Defiance, Blood Omen), Lord of the Rings (War in the North), Lord of the Rings (Return of the King), Poker Superstar III, Tradewinds Legends, Tradewinds Odyssey, Tradewinds 1 & 2, Assasins creed - Revelations, Zuma Revenge, Zuma Deluxe, Harry Porter: The Prisoner of Azkaban, Pro-evolution soccer 2013, Mortal Kombat 4, The Black Bucaneer., MK vs Streetfighter (M.U.G.E.N).

Also Comes with Microsoft Office 2013, NetBeans, Adobe Acrobat - a PDF writer -, Adobe CS5 Suite, SmartDraw, Microsoft Project, plus VM Ware with Windows Server 2012 installed inside etc.

Things that are needful when considering this laptop:-

- Its Nigerian used not London used or tokunbo,
- The DVD-RW is worn out and now selects CD's (a problem #3,500 can solve in computer village - I can personally refer you to someone who can fix it)
- The charger isn't available, so the prospective owner may need to get a new one (a problem #2,500 can solve)

This Laptop is going for #30,000 Flat - Non-negotiable
The Laptop is located in Lagos, Maza-maza to be precise. You want it, come and get it.

1 Share

Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by kilonso001(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Considering it doesn't have a charger and CD ROM and the battery doesn't last long, can I pay N20,000?
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
kilonso001:
Considering it doesn't have a charger and CD ROM and the battery doesn't last long, can I pay N20,000?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the battery, like I said, it lasts 2hrs and 3omins with heavy usage, and even much longer when used moderately!!

I deliberately set the price at 30k because of the CD Rom - which still works but due to fair wear and tear select CD's - and the lack of a charger.

I can easily arrange for both issues to be remedied for the buyer with as little as 6k - if need be followed the prospective buyer to Ikeja if he/she is a skeptic.
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by kilonso001(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Unfortunately that's what i can afford for now
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
kilonso001:
Unfortunately that's what i can afford for now

Sorry Bro, Better Luck next time; maybe you can try searching extensively on Nairaland. You may just be lucky!!

Happy Search!!
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Still very much available!!
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 2:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Other pics

1 Share

Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Still available, thanks to those who contacted me for keeping in touch!! Please note, that it is available on a first come, first serve basis.

The Laptop is very much in Lagos, Mazamaza to be precise, so feel free to showup - inspect, test, pay, carrygo - and showout!!
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by lekjons(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
ehissi:
Still available, thanks to those who contacted me for keeping in touch!! Please note, that it is available on a first come, first serve basis.

First person to close the deal, gets the deal!! My number is still 08098487344!

The Laptop is very much in Lagos, Mazamaza to be precise, so feel free to showup - inspect, test, pay, carrygo - and showout!!
25k? considering that i'll be coming to get it from Ibadan..
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
lekjons:
25k? considering that i'll be coming to get it from Ibadan..

Sorry!! 30K is a flat rate!!
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Still Available
Re: A Good Core I3 Laptop For Sale by ehissi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
SOLD!!!

(1) (Reply)

1999 acvord babyboy for sale / How I Bought A Mini Laptop For 12k / Urgent! I Need A Neatly Used Laptop With Lasting Battery 6hours. Cash Ready!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.