Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Need Coconut With Four Eyes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Coconut With Four Eyes (2302 Views)

Do You Need Coconut Charcoal In Large Quantities / Need Coconut In Large Quantity / We Need Coconut Oil,palm Oil And Dried Shrimps And Lobster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello house, I need two pieces of coconut with four eyes. If you have, kindly let me know.

I have attached an image for clarity!

Regards

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kpeans tins.
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
What on earth for?!
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by ShakurM(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
If I help you find am shey you go gimme share of the money ritual

1 Like

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by mamaafrik(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
U no get am for jumia??
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
mamaafrik:
U no get am for jumia??

I didn't see it there.
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
ShakurM:
If I help you find am shey you go gimme share of the money ritual

Why are U talking like this? if U can't help me find it, why comment?
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
modelmike7:
What on earth for?!

I'm a research student, currently taking my PhD at Canada. I'm looking at possible remedy for breast cancer. Extracts of coconut with three eyes was used by researchers from London school of hygiene and tropical medicine...not too much success was recorded. In that journal, the researchers proposed that other varieties of coconut be tested. It was also proposed that varieties of coconut with four eyes might have the genetic intructions to provide possible remedy for breast cancer.

So, can you help me in my search now?
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
dest4real:

I'm a research student, currently taking my PhD at Canada. I'm looking at possible remedy for breast cancer. Extracts of coconut with three eyes was used by researchers from London school of hygiene and tropical medicine...not too much success was recorded. In that journal, the researchers proposed that other varieties of coconut be tested. It was also proposed that varieties of coconut with four eyes might have the genetic intructions to provide possible remedy for breast cancer.

. . . . Okay, this is much better. I will ask some people around and keep you posted.
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Okay, this is much better. I will ask some people around and keep you posted.

Thanks!
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by murshid09(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
it will cost a lot of money
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
murshid09:
it will cost a lot of money

Did you get for me?
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by chriskosherbal(m): 2:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Okay
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Ty207: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2016
coconut with 4 eyes is one in a million can you pay 100k or iphone 6 from canada grin
Make a sharperly send msg to village pple cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Ty207:
coconut with 4 eyes is one in a million can you pay 100k or iphone 6 from canada grin
Make a sharperly send msg to village pple cheesy

Hahaha, make contacts and let me know if you are able to get!

Regards,
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Pavore9: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
dest4real:

Hahaha, make contacts and let me know if you are able to get!

Regards,

Is good you made the clarification because our ''local minds'' can interpret things beyond one's imaginations! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Pavore9:

Is good you made the clarification because our ''local minds'' can interpret things beyond one's imaginations! cheesy

Yea, till now, have not been able to get, and i have to go back to Canada next week Thursday!
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Pavore9: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
dest4real:

Yea, till now, have not been able to get, and i have to go back to Canada next week Thursday!

Badagry is the largest producer of coconuts, I suggest you take your search there. Even if you don't get it there while still around., outsource the search to someone on ground there and once anything comes up he/she informs your own contact in Nigeria, who pays and collects on your behalf then have it sent to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pavore9:

Badagry is the largest producer of coconuts, I suggest you take your search there. Even if you don't get it there while still around., outsource the search to someone on ground there and once anything comes up he/she informs your own contact in Nigeria, who pays and collects on your behalf then have it sent to you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pavore9:

Hello sir,

Kindly tell me their market days to enable me prepare for a journey to badagry.

Regards,
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
dest4real:

Hello sir,

Kindly tell me their market days to enable me prepare for a journey to badagry.

Regards,
I do not know how the Agbalata Market operates, do try to meet with the Head of Coconut Deal
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by semasir: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
This link may be helpful for you: http://badagryforum.com/p/42/badagry-is-the-most-reliable-source-of-coconut-in-nigeria

dest4real:

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by dest4real(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by millhouse: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Interesting.... Will b on the lookout of this for u
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by millhouse: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Interesting article I am gonna be on the lookout of this for you
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by ijedallar: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
i have got for you watapp me on 08034438323 for the pics
Re: I Need Coconut With Four Eyes by Peeo(f): 3:06am On Apr 09, 2016
dest4real:
Hello house, I need two pieces of coconut with four eyes. If you have, kindly let me know.

I have attached an image for clarity!

Regards

The coconut is now available. how much are you paying for it? Reach me on
oluwabiyipeeo@gmail. com

(1) (Reply)

'USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy' - Seun Osewa / First Attempt At Poultry / 500 Hectres Of Farmland For Sale In Benin Asix Ovia Local Government ,per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.