Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa (601 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by MrFord1: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
The state of the roads at Apapa, Lagos is becoming worrisome. Took these pictures today.

Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by MrFord1: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
More

Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by raker300: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
The dirty black water is a normal in Lagos.

The smell sha, they told me "you'll soon get used to it"...I just had to run away from dere
Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by nedu2000(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
I've seen worse,lagos badagry exp way volks,okokomaiko and beyond
Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by christejames(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
I thought we have a minister of transport that oversees that port who also promised to transform that sector?

it seems the hangover of last weekend is still very strong on him. someone should wake him and let him know is purpose in that ministry.
Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by MrFord1: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
One can't really see the potholes because they are covered with water.

Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by MrFord1: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
The last picture.

Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by semasir: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Join and share Badagry news stories via www.badagryforum.com

nedu2000:
Re: Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa by semasir: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Tell them... Pls join and share news stories on Badagry via www.badagryforum.com

nedu2000:

(1) (Reply)

Theory On Current War Against The CBN Governor / The Situation Of Social Media: Good Or Bad / Nigerians, Is This The Change We Seek?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.