Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight (43816 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Arik Flight Blames FG For The Attack Of Its Manager By Passangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by olokeded: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
According to Okemini Otum, a www.metronaija.com reader, angry passengers who were billed to fly Arik Air into Lagos but were delayed for 6 hours due to an overbooked plane, rushed into the next Arik plane that arrived the airport and didn't care if it was their scheduled plane or not. See more photos of the angry passengers after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-passengers-rush-to-board-over.html

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by dunkem21(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin Things are gradually getting from worse to worst ..

We have seen people carry generators to service stations ..

..we have seen satchet water double its price ..

..Our freezers turn to oven ..

..We have seen parents weep in the bank because of Forex ..

Now, people are rushing into plane like say na Molue ..

Chai

308 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by eyeview: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
And the minister under whose portfolio lies this mess is busy shifting millions to his homestate to mobilize youths to kill themselves for his personal vendetta against the state governor.
It is well

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by pretydiva(f): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nobody wan gree follow road

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
eyeview:
And the minister under whose portfolio lies this mess is busy shifting millions to his homestate to mobilize youths to kill themselves for his personal vendetta against the state governor.
It is well

For once...it is the fault of the airline.

You leave passengers hanging for six hours...no explanation,no rescheduling.

Arik air better improve.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Sunofgod(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's ARIK for you...... I will continue to use 'foreign airlines' whenever possible - I don't care what Buhari thinks!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by scribble: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Useless airline

Very useless customer service

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by henrydadon(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
arik air sabi delay eh..but they are still the cheapest ..so I dnt blame them..well me I like arik air

1 Like

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Masanto: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Arik air is d worst airline to eva fly with. Flights are cancelled without due notice, no provision to compensate passengers. People are treated with contempt, baggage delay and loss in transit, bad customer service, very difficult to get refund etc

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by dunkem21(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Ayanko(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
I blame Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by laksides: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
why always Arik

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
No be small thing o

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by omogin(f): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Uncle bubu and his loving zombies grin, do something pls

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by makapella(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
I blame fashola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
And some transgression wailers are complaining of no money and things been hard.

instead of them getting a job,they are all over nairaland complaining.

See crowd,wey no be say promo dey go on.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by nurez305(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
The effect of promo price which is non refundable....Arik thank you ooo
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by bastien: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who we go blame now
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by coolhumble(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Molue grin
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Amya(f): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
ARIK always overbook. The most disorganized airline ever! I was a victim of this sometime in 2009 and 2011

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
I give up!
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by hope4nigeria(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
I hope they r not climbing the plane with. Larder oh!

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by henrydadon(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

For once...it is the fault of the airline.

You leave passengers hanging for six hours...no explanation,no rescheduling.

Arik air better improve.
lol..arik airline won't reschedule without collecting added fee..awon oloshi
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by angelawoko(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Only in Ig
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by repogirl(f): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na wah, wetin cause the delays na?

I remember this time last year, when they cancelled their flights suddenly because of scarcity of aviation fuel and left many people stranded including me and my family at the airport.

Thank God sey we get people for Lagos, we had somewhere to spend the night. Some others were not so fortunate. Na airport dem sleep. Some people took out their anger on the Arik staff, beating them mercilessly.

It's not funny when Nigerians are pissed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by EROMS38(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
dunkem21:
grin Things are gradually getting from worse to worst ..

We have seen people carry generators to service stations ..

..we have seen satchet water double its price ..

..We have seen parents weep in the bank because of Forex ..

Now, people are rushing into plane like say na Molue ..

Chai
hahahahahha...change indeed they aint ceen notin yet.

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lolz. Up Nigeria!!!
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
henrydadon:
lol..arik airline won't reschedule without collecting added fee..awon oloshi

That's not fair if that is true.
Re: Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight by omanifrank(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / Black Cinderella Calls On Kenyan Ashawos To Come & Protect Nigerian Customers / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.