Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot (572 Views)

Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent / BBC Mocks President Buhari, Why Fly Abroad For Treatment (snapshot) / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by phemmyutd(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Perturbed by scathing criticisms that have trailed his many foreign trips since assuming office on May 29, 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari has defended his trips, saying they were imperative to present Nigeria's case on personal basis to her economic colleagues and neighbours.

Buhari, who spoke on Thursday, at the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja, said: "For globetrotting, sometimes, you need to present your case on personal basis to your economic colleagues and neighbours.
"Nothing is better than personal touch and I believe that we are learning a lot and eventually, the nation will realize so."
The President who expressed sympathy to members of his party over their plights in convincing their constituents on what the administration has been doing over the last 10 months said: "I don’t envy you on the harassment you are going through from your constituencies. Take it with a lot of determination and we will be all right, God willing

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/buhari-why-i-travel-a-lot/
Re: Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by AleAirHub(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
what do we expect when a rtd general that is suppose to be in his cattle farm looking after his animals but been elected to rule over the most populated black nation.

Mr PMB, it may serve you right that those countries you are busy traveling to has a proper planning which has for many years boost their infrastructures in all works of life...

Keep going for medical checkup in the name of business cooperation....

Rubbish...
Re: Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by pendusky(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
The more he travel to get result, the more confused he get to solve the nation crisis.

24 countries in 10months, how much does that cost our nation purse?

PMB need to be investigated, but by who? EFCC chairman that follow go #IStandWithBuhari rally? This country is in a mess!
Re: Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by Luckylife(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
God will deliver you from that spirit of travelling because all you need to make your country great in within the country . No country will help you develop your country without thinking of what to gain from you first.
Re: Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by lilprinze: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
He should please tell us one thing he has achieved from all his tour .
Re: Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by junketer(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
So this is d reason this man gave for visiting 24 countries in 10 months.

Re: Buhari: Why I Travel A Lot by waledeji(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
OK kotinu

Ajala

(1) (Reply)

KOWA Member Needed On Nairaland / Butchers In Osun To Pay Levy — Vanguard / For How Long ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.