Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa (12013 Views)

Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Women In Bauchi, Kills Two Kidnappers (pics) / Army Rescues 80-Year-Old Man From Boko Haram (photo) / In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by anigbajumo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That's way to go!
Kudos Nigerian Army under Buhari.

When Chibok girls were kidnnapped, jonathan went to kano the following day to receive Shekarau into Pdp and he was caught on camera dancing

He Never believed Chibok girls were kidnapped.

During jonathan, it was "perpetrators will be brought to book"with his fingers cluelessly on his jaw.Yet he never brought any ant to book

But now under Buhari, it is"Don't be afraid of me but be afraid of the consequences of your action" and he is not only briniging perpetrators to book, he is taking the war to the homes of perpetrators.

That is why you will see a Tompolo Denying he never Bombed any pipeline nor asked anybody to do so.

That's why you will see a Shekau coming out to say, The end is near!

God bless Buhari!
God Bless Nigerian Army under Buhari!!

GEJ,certified failure....
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by anigbajumo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That's way to go!
Kudos Nigerian Army under Buhari.

When Chibok girls were kidnnapped, jonathan went to kano the following day to receive Shekarau into Pdp and he was caught on camera dancing

He Never believed Chibok girls were kidnapped.

During jonathan, it was "perpetrators will be brought to book"with his fingers cluelessly on his jaw.Yet he never brought any ant to book

But now under Buhari, it is"Don't be afraid of me but be afraid of the consequences of your action" and he is not only briniging perpetrators to book, he is taking the war to the homes of perpetrators.

That is why you will see a Tompolo Denying he never Bombed any pipeline nor asked anybody to do so.

That's why you will see a Shekau coming out to say, The end is near!

God bless Buhari!
God Bless Nigerian Army under Buhari!!

GEJ,certified failure....see the ogogoro drunkard.

Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
fleshbone:

Fool! How many times haven't you called BUhari?
ZOMBIE!.

Buhari is the president so i have every right to call him out jst as u where calling out GEJ wen he was president.

What has dis illiterate of a Aboki done so far?, nothing!.

Keep fooling urself until ur family die of hunger and starvation.

A presidents that talks b4 reasoning is a good for nothing man(DULLARD).

Quote me and Amadioha will strike u cos the gods of the land are angry already....in Pete Edochie's voice. cool
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by dfav: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why is it Muslims men like pussy a lot serf..

Always kingnapping women especially teenagers

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
mayorkyzo:
That was how they claimed to rescue d chibok girls o..lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it's true...
they lie alot cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Rutycool(f): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wuna try if na true
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
anigbajumo:

GEJ,certified failure....see the ogogoro drunkard.

The funny thing is that some GEJ apologists will come here and claim "camera angle " in that pic but to me what I see there is "Ogogoro in action" and the woman "taking advantage of his ogogor induced state" same way seyi shey was almost unclad in his presence. Everyone took advantage of the ineffectual buffoon and he seemed to love being taken advantage of.
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by anigbajumo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The funny thing is that some GEJ apologists will come here and claim "camera angle " in that pic but to me what I see there is "Ogogoro in action" and the woman "taking advantage of his ogogor induced state" same way seyi shey was almost unclad in his presence.[/b]Everyone took advantage of the ineffectual buffoon and he seemed to love being taken advantage of.

[i]kikikiiiiii......I no fit laugh finish oooooo...
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Pidggin(f): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
No Pix? Lies again
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
anigbajumo:

[i]kikikiiiiii......I no fit laugh finish oooooo...[/b]

Jokes apart see as he turned at the waist to wave at people why did he not turn his entire body but his waist down was facing rhe ukwu infront of him. The guy must have just finished 5 sippy cups of his favourite early morning mouth washer.
Even the woman had a slight bend at her waist showing she was backing up into him. Even the man beside her knew it as he was just spying them.
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by anigbajumo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Jokes apart see as he turned at the waist to wave at people why did he not turn his entire body but his waist down was facing rhe ukwu infront of him. The guy must have just finished 5 sippy cups of his favourite early morning mouth washer.
Even the woman had a slight bend at her waist showing she was backing up into him. Even the man beside her knew it as he was just spying them.

Lol
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by banio: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abi Boko Haram kidnapped everybody because everyday all we hear is " army frees 1050 people kidnapped by Boko Haram".

Abi na Lie Lie Mohammmmed propaganda

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JONATHAN AND BUHARI IS CLEAR

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by ajose4good: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
NA is great
Re: Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa by mayor20(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
If only the past adminstration had act swiftly after the kidnap of Chibok girls the story would have been different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Anambra For Tradermoni Enumeration And Disbursement / Beatrice Nkwuda: Why I Dumped APC / Chronology Of Buhari's Political Career &His Running Mates 2003, 2007, 2011,2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.