Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Are There Any Health Effects Of Blogging? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Any Health Effects Of Blogging? (310 Views)

Ladies & Gentlemen,here Is Some Side Effects Of Using Postinor 2 - Every Woman M / Tips To Know And Questions To Ask When Choosing Any Health Insurance Company / Hygiene Tips To Manage The Health Effects Of Soot In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Health Effects Of Blogging? by hearts6055(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Blogging may be the ideal job for a young entrepreneur, who seeks to escape the so many risks and fallouts associated with starting your own personal business.

But still every business got its own set of challenges and yes blogging has them too, but today we are going to talk about the health strains of blogging.

But first

Does Blogging Have Any Health Strains
I will say yes and lets start with the one that worries me the most.

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/03/are-there-any-health-effects-of-blogging.html
Re: Are There Any Health Effects Of Blogging? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes. 1. Blood clotting in leg arteries from sitting in one position too long.
2. Faster fat accumulation from lack of activity.
3. Bad posture from sitting to type too long.

You should've titled the thread "Are there any health detriments to blogging?". When I saw health effects I thought you meant benefits.

Only one benefit of blogging I can guess is memory retention: posting news and updates daily sharpens the mind so much one call recall past documented events down to minute details. It's also very good for vocabulary and grammar construction.

(1) (Reply)

He Did It For You. / Those In Calabar Pls Help / Family Of Three Die In Inferno Caused By Telephone Sparked Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.