Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment (2260 Views)

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / 10 Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment / Nigerian Girls Post Pictures Taken Inside "Restroom" On Social Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
The people behind the camera on each of these pictures are geniuses. How did they manage to catch this perfect moment on camera?? Co-incidence, perfect timing? or they’re just good at what they do. Either way, these photos are Hilarious, Incredible and WTF.

1. Phyno and Kcee tops the list

2. Something just doesn’t feel right here

What’s happening down there. Baddo, Wizkid…Answers?

3. Between Donald Duke and Omotala Jalade Ekeinde at Senator Ben Bruce’s 60th Birthday

Beyonce be like.. ‘Who text us babe’

You can’t trust these ho’s these days, they’re after the married ones now

5. Bovi, face your work

Why so serious?

5. Kim K, please i’m busy

Well, we later learned this was photoshopped or something. Either way, it looks great!

I Beg Continue

http://36posts.com/2016/03/10-pictures-taken-just-at-the-perfect-moment/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by oglalasioux(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good compilation
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by tyson99(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
I dey observe
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by leshluap(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
That Bovi own no b here o....beyounce own still dey pardonable... .. But d photographers no get joy sha...
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by alexory23(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Funny realy funny
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by gossipatrol(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Kjking(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
nice one
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Sabadon(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
bovi looked lost in that stare....
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Mprex(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
that olamide and wizkid own sha. i don't understand
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Nosnos(f): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Someone like bovi go buy butt pad for him wife if she nor carry back shocked
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
So?
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by mars123(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bovi don forget himself inside that nyash.
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by RealAdewole(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
see Mr bovi houseflies are coming
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol.......bovi face your work....... lol
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by kennynelcon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bovi be like, see me see made in China.
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
That ass Bovi was looking at looked butt padded abi na my phone de decieve me
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Davozy: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Olamide1736:
The people behind the camera on each of these pictures are geniuses. How did they manage to catch this perfect moment on camera?? Co-incidence, perfect timing? or they’re just good at what they do. Either way, these photos are Hilarious, Incredible and WTF.

1. Phyno and Kcee tops the list

Lolz nice one

2. Something just doesn’t feel right here

What’s happening down there. Baddo, Wizkid…Answers?

3. Between Donald Duke and Omotala Jalade Ekeinde at Senator Ben Bruce’s 60th Birthday

Beyonce be like.. ‘Who text us babe’

You can’t trust these ho’s these days, they’re after the married ones now

5. Bovi, face your work

Why so serious?

5. Kim K, please i’m busy

Well, we later learned this was photoshopped or something. Either way, it looks great!

I Beg Continue

http://36posts.com/2016/03/10-pictures-taken-just-at-the-perfect-moment/
Re: Pictures Taken Just At The Perfect Moment by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Tee Billz Further Reveals Why He Is No More Interested In His Failed Marriage / Flavour And Basketmouth's Kids In Tradition Attire For Independent Day / Crazy Girl Breaks The Internet While Twerking To The Song Pana (tekno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.