Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Cost Of Freedom By Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cost Of Freedom By Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday (453 Views)

Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook / Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday Condemn The Abduction Of Papa Patrick Bienwi / Hon John Lar-wisa Funeral Service By Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Freedom By Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday by Deezia1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
THE COST OF FREEDOM:

WHAT HAS THE OGONI STRUGGLE COST YOU?
JOHN LAR-WISA YOUR GOODNESS SHALL SPEAK FOR
YOU=====

The pen is mightier than sword,
But the tongue is mightier than
them both.
l am for truth, no matter who tells it.
I am for justice,
No matter who is for or against.
No body can give you freedom.
Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you are a MAN you take it.
To struggle is my life,
I will continue fighting for freedom until the end of my days.

Oh! JOHN LAR-WISA, you told me that "Together we shall win" It pains to say goodbye.

Man's goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never
extinguished. What counts in life is not the mere facts that we have lived,it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we had lived.

JOHN LAR-WISA! You denied yourself freedom for the
freedom of the Ogoni Nation.
Your goodness shall speak for you.

RIP

Comrd. DEEZIA, BURABARI SUNDAY
Admin. Advocacy for Ken Saro-Wiwa as a National Figure.

Re: The Cost Of Freedom By Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday by excellencyabia1: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
This sounds to me like a tribute.
Re: The Cost Of Freedom By Comrd Deezia Burabari Sunday by Deezia1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yes, its a tribute to my Boss

(1) (Reply)

The story of Moses and Nigeria! / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr On His 48th Death Anniversary / Look At The Positive CHANGE Buhari Actually Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.