Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers (3545 Views)

Mckinsey Nigeria One-year Young Leaders Program 2017 / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by sirusX(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Overview
Our one-year Young Leaders Program (YLP) is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand.
The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.

Desired Skills
Suitable participants will have:
An academic degree (all disciplines accepted)
Two years or less of continuous work experience in any industry
Great potential in leadership, problem solving and entrepreneurial drive

Apply here:
https://mckinsey.secure.force.com/EP/careers/Young_Leaders_Programme_Fellow_Lagos_7429
OR
http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria

Note: Be sure to select Lagos as your office preference and YLP Fellow as the job title you are applying for.
In order for us to review your application you must attach the following to your online application:
Your current CV
Copies of your academic transcripts to date and your final year of high school results
Completed leadership questionnaire (if you do not have this document kindly email lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com)
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by Dudecollins(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Got an invite slated for next week. Who else got an invite?
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just sent my questionnaire today. what's next?
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by seunnuga: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Can Batch A 2015 corp members apply?
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dudecollins:
Got an invite slated for next week. Who else got an invite?
when did you send your questionnaire and have you asked your school to send your transcript to them?
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
seunnuga:
Can Batch A 2015 corp members apply?
The portal was just opened last month so I think its for Batch A.
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by Dudecollins(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2016
donnameks:

when did you send your questionnaire and have you asked your school to send your transcript to them?
I did not send any questionnaire. And I uploaded the pdf format of my academic transcript myself while registering online
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 1:10am On Apr 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 1:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Le
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dudecollins:

I did not send any questionnaire. And I uploaded the pdf format of my academic transcript myself while registering online

They sent me a mail requesting for my high school and university result, and was ask to fill a Leadership questionnaire.

They said the transcript will suffice for now but I would have to request for my school to send my original transcript directly to their email before the interview.
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by Taeewo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gud initiative
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kk,
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by Dudecollins(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
donnameks:

They sent me a mail requesting for my high school and university result, and was ask to fill a Leadership questionnaire.

They said the transcript will suffice for now but I would have to request for my school to send my original transcript directly to their email before the interview.

Have you done the Problem Solving Test before? Cos I think that comes b4 d interview
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Nope.
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dudecollins:

Have you done the Problem Solving Test before? Cos I think that comes b4 d interview

Nah.
Where and when did you do that and what's it all about?
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by Dudecollins(m): 4:18am On Apr 05, 2016
donnameks:

Nah. Where and when did you do that and what's it all about?
I'm just doing d PST tomorrow(Wed)
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Okay. Goodluck, lets know how it goes.
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Just got my invitation, the test is at their Lagos Office right? Cos they were not so clear about that.
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by ginjar(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Got mine.
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dudecollins:

I'm just doing d PST tomorrow(Wed)

How was the test?
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by Dudecollins(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
donnameks:

How was the test?
It was highly tasking and lasted for 90 minutes. I would advise u practise as much as possible and time urself too. They promised to get back to us after 24hours but I'm yet to hear from them
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by djbuky400001(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please can someone send me a copy of the questionaire,because that's the only part holding me from submitting a complete application.i sent a mail to them since last week and they are yet to reply.
My email address is ucboy4guys@gmail.com
Re: Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers by donnameks(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
djbuky400001:
Please can someone send me a copy of the questionaire,because that's the only part holding me from submitting a complete application.i sent a mail to them since last week and they are yet to reply.
My email address is ucboy4guys@gmail.com

I think the application has closed for now, the questionnaire was supposed to be sent to u after ur application has been submitted and ur credentials verified to meet their requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch A Stream 2 2017 Date Announce / NYSC State Allowee Amount In All States In Nigeria / Help: NYSC Portal Displaying 'invalid Email' When I Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.