Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words (692 Views)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words by jimmynauty: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
I was musing and this thought hit me how this two prophets addressed their enemies differently and i put it up to see... One was battered, spit on, maligned, flogged etc yet He said this words. The other, dying from the poison by a jewish woman (women are an integral part of this man's life) and he could say is CURSING for his enemies.... grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words by excellencyabia1: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Everyone does what he think and know best in any given situation
Re: Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
so he hated to the grave... died a bitter man....I see....but those were not Christ's last words..... he charged xtians to embark on evangelism in his last discussions.
Re: Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words by Ken4Christ: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
What do you expect Mohammed to say? You cannot get a good fruit from a bad tree. He is evil in every way and his last words revealed his personality. His followers are doing the same. Wicked and heartless terrorist groups all over the world. Their punishment in hell will be just and equal. I feel sorry for all those that still embrace Islam.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter: Comparing 2 Prophets' Last Words by jimmynauty: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
so he hated to the grave... died a bitter man....I see....but those were not Christ's last words..... he charged xtians to embark on evangelism in his last discussions.

i meant before Christ died not before He went to heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Pls This Verse Of The Bible Keeps Confusing Me,,,,, / My Fellow Catholics, What Is Wrong With This? / Love Problems Solution Baba JI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.