Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,164 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Futo Post UTME Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Post UTME Past Questions (398 Views)

FUTO Post UTME Screening 2018/2019 Registration / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Post UTME Past Questions by ChikaJones: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri is the pride of Imo State, and easily one of the best universities of technology in the country. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.

The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federal government university in a town known as Ihiagwa about 12-minute drive from Owerri, the capital of Imo State. The University is bounded by four communities of Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa and Obinze, Imo State, Nigeria. It is the premier federal university of technology in South East and S/South parts of Nigeria. FUTO started with 225 students and 60 staff (28 academic and 32 non-academic).
Just like other federal universities in Nigeria, FUTO is headed by a Chancellor who is usually a royal father and a followed by Vice Chancellor who oversees the daily activities of the University.
The school also has a senate which is the highest decision making arm of the University. FUTO students are fondly called Futoites and they are over 22,000. Also, FUTO has over 50 professors. The current Vice-chancellor-elect is Professor Francis C. Eze.

I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/post-utme-latest-updates-how-to-get-futo-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Post UTME yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Is Worth More Than Qualifications / Ocean Awareness Student Contest 2016 / University That Does Not Give ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.