Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? (2700 Views)

Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by christinie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Then send it to me.

Destined2win:
I am prosperous
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
God bless you if truly you're going to do it...... People like you are hard to come by.....
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:

So no money for me?
angry angry angry
i wanted to give you that job so that you can make money from there. I will keep you in mind now and do the needful soon
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Proff7: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destined2win:
In the spirit of Easter, I have 100 thousand naira to dash. Kindly give me 5 reasons why you think you are the one I should dash the money.

The winner(if any) will get a pm from me.

1. You are very willing to give the N100k
2. I am ready to receive the N100k
3. I want to write a certification that is $450 which will advance me professionally and Financially
4. When I pass this certification, I will show you the certificate(or email you a scanned copy)
5. You will have the joy that money cannot buy for giving valuable assistance in the Easter period
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by Kenzico(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool cool cool cool Am Here!! Am Here!! Am here!!! Me! Me! Me!! tongue
Re: I Have 100 Thousand Naira To Dash.....who Needs It? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
- because their is blessing in given

- because you have it mind to give someone who can win your hearth

-because the reason you are dashing out 100k is best know to you

-because Jesus died for your sins

- because you have come to make your intentions known on naira land most visited website in africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogboni Fraternity, All In Secrecy / Seun And Mukina2 - Call Afam4eva To Order On The Politics Section. / The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.