Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? (1220 Views)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by metroparrot: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Apparently President Buhari's action is a sign of humility...according to Ahmed Safian. Lol

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/what-is-wrong-with-this-buharis-photo.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by iykenex(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lack of trust

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by lekkie073(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
......looks like a vampire about to suck aome blood shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by ozoigbondu: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Useless arse suckers

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Always looking like a dullard! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by checkolatunji: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wailers! Wailers!!! Wailers!!!!! How many times I call una? Make una use una brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by Kenzico(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don't see anyfin wrong with the picture.....Just a 70-something year old geezer opening a Bottle water. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
checkolatunji:
Wailers! Wailers!!! Wailers!!!!! How many times I call una? Make una use una brain
Zombie Spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by ify2nyce(f): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
president no fit this man atall angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by Sunofgod(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
How much was the watch?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by hylyne(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
He should have been opening, PURE water instead. Civilization does not fit him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by ajebuter(f): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
What is extra ordinary or worthy of asss kissing because he opened his own bottle water himself?

Who should have done that for him? 200 million Nigerians?

These zombies are taking zombieism to a great height, I swear..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by ijci(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
I really don't see what the big deal is. Should someone else have opened it for him?? Is he an amputee

Mtscheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by omenka(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
ify2nyce:
president no fit this man atall angry
Really?? cheesy

Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by mackween: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
ajebuter:
What is extra ordinary or worthy of asss kissing because he opened his own bottle water himself?

Who should have done that for him? 200 million Nigerians?

These zombies are taking zombieism to a great height, I swear..

lwkmd...... grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo? by okuneddie(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
there is nothing bad in it.....its even safer doing it that way and besides his mind is not even with the water he is opening but what his discussing.....I guess the guy that posted it would have given his ADC if he is the president......people with the way they think sha.......OP who be the guy that posted the something self.....I know the guy is mola and was thinking those molas are humble but the guy is making me to think otherwise with what he wrote

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His New Shopping Mall In Yola / When PMB Comes Back From China (hilarious) / N Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.