Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt (43419 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by metroparrot: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Terry68: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Never watch super eagles football with full state of mind.

if not, your heart break might be worse,than a heart break caused by your girlfriend.

Modify: I did not watch the ball. I always know that feelings, for those that watched.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by maupe: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
This should be in the sports section. Besides, we have other more serious, contentious issues to discuss. How many Nigerians watched the match with local DISCO electrical supply

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by clintino700(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
They played well but lack concentration towards d end....
Plus missed a whole of chances to bury d game.

Just 2mins to go u can imagine

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by JoaHynppes(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
[size=14pt]lol....Nigerians got to chill thou, those guys tried their f*cking best against a big team. They ain't playing Zimbabwe ffs that's Egypt, y'all learn how to appreciate some stuffs that comes out of your country rather than being against them. This ain't the first time I have been reading y'all insult everything that comes out of Nigeria back and forth even if it's something good....

Personally, I think Nigeria were the better the side. Y'all just admit it, Egypt were very poor...
The same way y'all are complaining about how shitty you played and praising Egypt, same goes to the Egyptians. They gonna complain that their team were very poor but praise Nigerians, trust me.

Whenever barca wins alot of matches they praise Enrique,but whenever they lose they insult Enrique.. That's football buddy

Chatsh!t get banged! [/size]

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Sunofgod(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Siasia's face when Egypt equalised grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
NIGERIANS - The official twitter "REACTORS"
grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Sunofgod(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
I blame .....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by justmenoni: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by AlexCk: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why we ain't surprised.
Well, we didn't take our chances,
Egypt had a game plan ; to play deep, n counter, n it worked.

I tire for super eagles abi na super ducks undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by osaslord500(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria match is just like a natural disaster to me, always heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Afrok(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seriously speaking as a die hard arsenal fan, today's match no reach to get high BP for, if I dey lie, ask other arsenal fans.
#runs out of thread#

28 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by ammyluv2002(f): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Biko, let's move on oooooo
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by HRich(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Femston: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Guys still they watch this super hypertensive boys
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Agimor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Investment is more consistent than Super Eagles.
Only Accountants and Economist will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by kissval1388: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
chaiiiiii buhariiiiiiiiii whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??
y is your body odour not polluting sport section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by prinsam30: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
that number 6 na another definition of Joseph Yobo, always asleep and making wrong choices

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
like if you didnt watch d game like me grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Dragonking: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Well, I believe the boys played well. The defense went to sleep but at the end it was a good game.

Nigerians should learn to appreciate their players.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Sard(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
I watched some minutes of the game, they played quite well but I was skeptical of that defense, it wasn't really good right from the 1st half.
They can improve on this performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by seankay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
The team played quite well today. It's being a long since I last saw them play but I decided to watch them after much hype prior to the game. I think the weak link in the match is our defensive line and it's safe to say Nigeria lacks Defenders. Efe Ambrose and co are old enough to be football managers yet they are claiming 23 years :-/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by douchesnozzle(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God say I no watch the match. As I on gen switch to AIT, as soon as I saw the picture quality and lackluster 10min, nobody tell me say fuel is now 170 per litre. I respect myself switch off my gen enter nairaland.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by osumak2: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by chesterlee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
We had a solid game upfront, so sad our defenders slept off when it really mattered!

I don't see us getting anything more than a draw in Egypt... We're gonna miss the Afcon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by Beno3: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
No matter how you shout, the scores cannot be changed.
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by kachmoni37: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria could have killed the game but they didn't take their chances. We look forward to winning in cairo.

#Team Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt by geoworldedu: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
wetin concern me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mean Gene Okerlund Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr / Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.