Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? (1577 Views)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by christopheru(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello Fellas! No much writeup. To my fellow Nigerian students, what moment can you tag "your most embarrassing moment on campus or in school? Lets catch some fun with your comments. Thanks

Mine?
Actually mine goes like this. It was
this faithful day I was in my hostel
room with my friends, (including
girls) when the caretaker came and
asked me for my rent receipt. Now
the receipt was with my roommate who was actually not around. I
tried to convince the caretaker that
I've paid my rent but he refused
and had to send everybody out of
my room when we were in the
middle of a nice meal, having fun. I felt so embarrassed that moment.

So, what's your's?
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by iamfrankenstein(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
v
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by christopheru(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Actually mine goes like this. It was this faithful day I was in my hostel room with my friends, (including girls) when the caretaker came and asked me for my rent receipt. Now the receipt was with my roommate who was actually not around. I tried to convince the caretaker that I've paid my rent but he refused and had to send everybody out of my room when we were in the middle of a nice meal, having fun. I felt so embarrassed that moment.
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by prahcetomi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
christopheru:
Hello Fellas! No much writeup. To my fellow Nigerian students, what moment can you tag "your most embarrassing moment on campus or in school? Lets catch some fun with your comments. Thanks

Mine?
Actually mine goes like this. It was
this faithful day I was in my hostel
room with my friends, (including
girls) when the caretaker came and
asked me for my rent receipt. Now
the receipt was with my roommate who was actually not around. I
tried to convince the caretaker that
I've paid my rent but he refused
and had to send everybody out of
my room when we were in the
middle of a nice meal, having fun. I felt so embarrassed that moment.

So, what's your's?

Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by leshluap(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
It was in our 1st year in school. We were in the lab ( cartography lab), I suddenly realized I can't find my phone. I Then asked the guy sitting close to me to flash my line with his phone. He said he doesn't have airtime on phone. The girl behind him volunteered hers. I called my number, when the guy dialed the line on the lady's phone, what we saw shocked me. she saved my name as " 1diot". The girl was so embrassed, but not as much as I felt. I later realized that my roommate who happened to be a coursemate too has been using my phone to call (disturb) the girl. Been just in our 1st year, 1st semester and in an average sized class we don't know one onther to details yet. It was a day I will live to remember. The whole class heard about it, everyone was just laughing..
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by xender(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
gringrin gringrin gringrin
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by Tocheagle(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Now dis one happened to me about 5 years ago when I was still in school :
It was this faithful day I was in my hostel room with my friends, (including girls) when the caretaker came and asked me for my rent receipt. Now the receipt was with my roommate who was actually not around. I tried to convince the caretaker that I've paid my rent but he refused and had to send everybody out of my room when we were in the middle of a nice meal, having fun. I felt so embarrassed that moment.
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by Royale001: 3:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by christopheru(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2016
leshluap:
It was in our 1st year in school. We were in the lab ( cartography lab), I suddenly realized I can't find my phone. I Then asked the guy sitting close to me to flash my line with his phone. He said he doesn't have airtime on phone. The girl behind him volunteered hers. I called my number, when the guy dialed the line on the lady's phone, what we saw shocked me. she saved my name as " 1diot". The girl was so embrassed, but not as much as I felt. I later realized that my roommate who happened to be a coursemate too has been using my phone to call (disturb) the girl. Been just in our 1st year, 1st semester and in an average sized class we don't know one onther to details yet. It was a day I will live to remember. The whole class heard about it, everyone was just laughing..
hehehehehehe
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by christopheru(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
Now dis one happened to me about 5 years ago when I was still in school :

It was this faithful
day I was in my hostel room with my friends,
(including girls) when the caretaker came and
asked me for my rent receipt. Now the receipt
was with my roommate who was actually not
around. I tried to convince the caretaker that
I've paid my rent but he refused and had to
send everybody out of my room when we
were in the middle of a nice meal, having fun.
I felt so embarrassed that moment.

i salute ur copy and paste
Re: CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus? by supergist1(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Military & Secondary Schools Admission Form 2017/18 Out / Cardigans For Schools / At A Polling Station In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.