Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Does It Mean If FRSC Says Vehicle Registration Is Yet To Be Completed. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Does It Mean If FRSC Says Vehicle Registration Is Yet To Be Completed. (616 Views)

New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg / What Does It Mean If FRSC Says Vehicle Registration Is Yet To Be Completed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If FRSC Says Vehicle Registration Is Yet To Be Completed. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
I want to know the consequences of being issued a number plate but FRSC on their website says the vehicle registration is yet to be completed.

Kindly explain to me.
Re: What Does It Mean If FRSC Says Vehicle Registration Is Yet To Be Completed. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
savydo:
I want to know the consequences of being issued a number plate but FRSC on their website says the vehicle registration is yet to be completed.

Kindly explain to me.

It simply means dat frsc have not uploaded d complete information on their website but mvaa has. This is being worked on by the relevant authorities as it's the same in most cases even with mine. But if you don't get to see your informations at all on their website then you know there is need for you to be worried.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Naija Used 2000 Mitsubishi Spacestar @ 299k Only / Super Clean 06 Toks Toyota Corolla 1.4m! / What vehicle do you need, and whats your budget? Autogeria is here to help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.