Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. (11296 Views)

Cool Cash! Pro Or Amateur Photographer. U Can Sell Pics Online. Get Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Are you a design pro?Teach Graphics design to Nigerians and earn commissions while at it.

Visit my signature to learn more.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Join today
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Teach ,earn and learn
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Learn,teach and earn
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
Data security now officially guaranteed, just one of the many things we are doing to create a wonderful learning space for Nigeria.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2016
Join us
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2016
Learn more
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Start today
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Join us
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
macaranta:
Are you a design pro?Teach Graphics design to Nigerians and earn commissions while at it.

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello Instructors,we have recently put together this wonderful website which handles E-Learning perfectly. You can now break the location and time barriers to reach out to students with your courses absolutely free.The website is tailored to Nigeria,thus payments and withdrawals are hassle free.You set course prices, and earn 70% commission on each course sales.
We provide support for both instructors and students and are willing to assist them in using our platform.

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url] to get started and learn more.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
macaranta:

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Start now
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
macaranta:

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
macaranta:
Join today
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
macaranta:
Data security now officially guaranteed, just one of the many things we are doing to create a wonderful learning space for Nigeria.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
macaranta:

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by novelphotos: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Teach Graphics online to millions of Nigerians on [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by DerrickM(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2016
I applaud this initiative of yours very similar to what Digital Tutors,Lynda & the like does. I think you should explain in detail how people can record their knowledge on their pc using popular screenshot capturing software like what is done on Youtube. Some people don't know how.
Am curious about something. Does the video need to have carry Macaranta's logo for opening credits & all or the tutor's own?!! Expecting your response...Oh by the way your website down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
DerrickM:
I applaud this initiative of yours very similar to what Digital Tutors,Lynda & the like does. I think you should explain in detail how people can record their knowledge on their pc using popular screenshot capturing software like what is done on Youtube. Some people don't know how.
Am curious about something. Does the video need to have carry Macaranta's logo for opening credits & all or the tutor's own?!! Expecting your response...Oh by the way your website down...

Hello,Thank you.
There are a couple of Screen capture tools that enables one to record screen activities and audio, useful for teaching I.T practically.
The video logo is irrelevant, videos are set as private on the YouTube end so users can only access them via courses.
The website isn't down, maybe it was down temporarily at your end but it's up now.
Thanks again.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
macaranta:

Hello,Thank you.
There are a couple of Screen capture tools that enables one to record screen activities and audio, useful for teaching I.T practically.
The video logo is irrelevant, videos are set as private on the YouTube end so users can only access them via courses.
The website isn't down, maybe it was down temporarily at your end but it's up now.
Thanks again.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Join us
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
macaranta:

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
macaranta:
Hello Instructors,we have recently put together this wonderful website which handles E-Learning perfectly. You can now break the location and time barriers to reach out to students with your courses absolutely free.The website is tailored to Nigeria,thus payments and withdrawals are hassle free.You set course prices, and earn 70% commission on each course sales.
We provide support for both instructors and students and are willing to assist them in using our platform.

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
See signature
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
macaranta:

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
macaranta:

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2016
[url]macaranta.com/course-video[/url]
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
macaranta:
[url]macaranta.com/course-video[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria / The Importance Of Branding Your Business / HELP! Is There Any COMIC ARTIST In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.