Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. (11291 Views)

Cool Cash! Pro Or Amateur Photographer. U Can Sell Pics Online. Get Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2017
macaranta:
Are you a design pro?Teach Graphics design to Nigerians and earn commissions while at it.

Visit my signature to learn more.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Join us

Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
macaranta:
Hello are you a professional,an expert, a
teacher or a consultant its time for you to
generate passive income with the macaranta
instructors partnership platform, macaranta is
an e-learning website that allows you to create
professional courses online integrated with
quiz and videos to fit every learning needs. Its
an opportunity to display your skill to thousands
of potential student/individual who are hungry
to learn new skills, once you upload a course it
will be available to potential prospect world
wide to enroll with a very friendly commission rate up 70% for every course created by you. What an amazing opportunity to start
teaching your skill around the world!
Our system is so simplified with just a drag and
drop navigation to fit web newbies. We
appreciate courses from different categories be it
Business,web development,Microsoft
tutorials,app development,ICAN,cloud
computing and other professional
tutorials,Music,photagrahpy,Recipes,Health and
fitness,educational,entrepreneurship,Marriage and relationship e.t.c,
everything is 100% online from any location
around the world, learning has just gotten
easier!
You are on your way to been an online
instructor
Get started today!
We hope to hear from you.
For more info please contact Meze at
Email: Meze@macaranta.com or
Support@macaranta.com.
We will so much love to here from you.
macaranta.com...Nigeria's largest e-learning
website.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
macaranta:
Join us
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2017
macaranta:
Hello are you a professional,an expert, a
teacher or a consultant its time for you to
generate passive income with the macaranta
instructors partnership platform, macaranta is
an e-learning website that allows you to create
professional courses online integrated with
quiz and videos to fit every learning needs. Its
an opportunity to display your skill to thousands
of potential student/individual who are hungry
to learn new skills, once you upload a course it
will be available to potential prospect world
wide to enroll with a very friendly commission rate up 70% for every course created by you. What an amazing opportunity to start
teaching your skill around the world!
Our system is so simplified with just a drag and
drop navigation to fit web newbies. We
appreciate courses from different categories be it
Business,web development,Microsoft
tutorials,app development,ICAN,cloud
computing and other professional
tutorials,Music,photagrahpy,Recipes,Health and
fitness,educational,entrepreneurship,Marriage and relationship e.t.c,
everything is 100% online from any location
around the world, learning has just gotten
easier!
You are on your way to been an online
instructor
Get started today!
We hope to hear from you.
For more info please contact Meze at
Email: Meze@macaranta.com or
Support@macaranta.com.
We will so much love to here from you.
macaranta.com...Nigeria's largest e-learning
website.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
macaranta:
Are you a design pro?Teach Graphics design to Nigerians and earn commissions while at it.

Visit my signature to learn more.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
macaranta:
Join us
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Come let us build a great knowledge base where people can learn useful skills to help them succeed in life...
Visit my signature to learn more
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
macaranta:
Come let us build a great knowledge base where people can learn useful skills to help them succeed in life...
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
macaranta:
Join us
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
macaranta:
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by excellgraphics(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
I found it difficult to registered on ur site plz. do something abt it.
thank you
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
excellgraphics:
I found it difficult to registered on ur site plz. do something abt it.
thank you
What challenges are you having?
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by excellgraphics(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2017
macaranta:

What challenges are you having?
catcha does not agreed
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2017
excellgraphics:
catcha does not agreed
Did you select the required squares correctly? It should not be an issue if you did.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by excellgraphics(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2017
macaranta:

Did you select the required squares correctly? It should not be an issue if you did.
yes, 5-3+2 thought dat was wat display in d box and i typed it yet my reg was nt successful.
thank you.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
excellgraphics:
yes, 5-3+2 thought dat was wat display in d box and i typed it yet my reg was nt successful.
thank you.
Send us a message on whatsapp 08151097447, we will create an account for you with your email
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by excellgraphics(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
macaranta:

Send us a message on whatsapp 08151097447, we will create an account for you with your email
my whatsapp is not working at the moment if u don't mind text message?
thank you.
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
excellgraphics:
my whatsapp is not working at the moment if u don't mind text message?
thank you.
Okay then, send it as a text to 08151097447
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by excellgraphics(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
macaranta:

Okay then, send it as a text to 08151097447
thanks so much i hv upload my logo & cover pg image
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
excellgraphics:
thanks so much i hv upload my logo & cover pg image
Great, we are glad to help. smiley
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=macaranta post=58774036][/quote]
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
macaranta:
Re: If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. by macaranta(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
macaranta:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria / The Importance Of Branding Your Business / HELP! Is There Any COMIC ARTIST In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.