Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners (2985 Views)

Digital Marketing Guide / Make Money As A Clickbank Affiliate Using Facebook / i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by FreeBoss: 6:01am On Mar 26, 2016
In this free Clickbank affiliate marketing guide, you will learn how to make money with affiliate marketing business. But because it is not possible to show you everything you need to know in a thread like this, I have also included free ebook download on Clickbank affiliate marketing and online marketing course on my signature file/box. This is my modest contribution to help lots of aspiring internet entrepreneurs in Nigeria out there who earnestly desire to quit their day jobs someday, work from home and make money online from home.

There are legitimate online business opportunities in Nigeria which you can take advantage of right now. You can do it part time or full time depending on how ambitious you are. The only requirement to get started is your willingness and ability to follow simple instructions. But I am focusing on Clickbank in this beginners guide to affiliate marketing because it is a simple online business model anybody can start today and still hit the ground running.

You don’t have to be tech savvy to make money with Clickbank affiliate marketing business. I decided to go with this affiliate network program because they also pay hefty affiliate commission which is between 50 and 75 percent of the product’s selling price.

For example, if you are promoting Clickbank affiliate product which sells at $47 per copy and the merchant pays 50 percent affiliate commission, it means you will earn about $23.50 for every sale you are able to close successfully. Just a sale per day will earn you $705 affiliate commission every month and you can work in 4 to 5 niche markets at the same time. In the present Nigeria economic quagmire, you are miles ahead of those employees in blue chips companies whom you envy because you also have the time freedom to do the things you enjoy as well.

With that said, let’s get started!

Step 1: Clickbank Sign Up

First and foremost, you need to sign up with Clickbank as a digital marketer. So that you know, digital marketer is the same thing as affiliate marketer or affiliate. But because Nigeria is currently not in the list of approved countries in Clickbank’s database, you may not be able to sign up with them. The good news is that where there is a will, there is always a way. Without using proxy or changing IP address via VPN, you can legitimately sign up for Clickbank here in Nigeria.

Side note: I read about a thread on Clickbank Wahala some time ago. The thread creator was finding it difficult to sign up for Clickbank. If you encounter the same problem too after following the steps in my free online marketing training guide, just shoot me an email. We will try another simple idea which I have in my brain right now. But I cannot teach my simple Clickbank sign up process openly here to avoid gross abuse from spammers and fraudsters who are prowling Nairaland and other places on the web on a daily basis.

Step 2: How to Choose Clickbank Products to Promote

This step is simple and straightforward. This is how to choose Clickbank products to promote with certainty. Join the winning party by researching and selecting products and services which are already selling in the Clickbank marketplace. Clickbank affiliate network program provides sales statistics for each product in its database. The sales statistics will show you at a glance the performance of a particular product in relation to other products in the same niche and market.

For instance, Clickbank will show you the productivity or gravity score of a product, the commission amount you will earn if you sell the item, and so on. You can use this information to calculate Clickbank refund rate of the product in order to determine if buyers are returning the product and asking for refund at a high or low rate. Personally, I always avoid products with refund rates higher than 10 percent.

You should avoid affiliate products with high gravity figure especially if you are a beginner. It will be difficult for a newbie to compete successfully with super affiliate marketers or sharks by choosing and promoting a product with gravity score of 150 and above. You will be treading on a quicksand as a newbie if you decide to choose such Clickbank products to promote.

Step 3: How to Promote Clickbank Products

Again, there are no hard and fast rules of how to promote Clickbank products on the internet. But the 3 best ways to promote Clickbank products are: 1. Email marketing and list building strategy, 2. Building product reviews blog, and 3. Blogging.

The most time consuming and difficult from the above 3 methods is blogging. It takes months or even years depending on your expertise and experience in your niche market to start a blog successfully. Starting product review blog is okay but building squeeze page websites to promote Clickbank affiliate products can be very profitable. And you don’t need more than 3 web pages on your web hosting server to get started profitably along with reliable email marketing software for automation.

I have tried to be as concise as possible in this free Clickbank affiliate marketing guide. But if you want to learn how to make money with affiliate marketing generally, you can click the link below on my signature file to partake in the free online marketing course. You will have the opportunity to download free ebooks on various topics from time to time.

Thank you.

Freeboss

3 Likes

Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by Flexherbal(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2016
OP. You have done well.
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by FreeBoss: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
OP. You have done well.
Thank you. Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by Entrepreneurr: 1:16am On Mar 30, 2016
OP... I commend the simplicity of your write up. I got your ebook and I'm carefully going through it. How can I reach you for a few clarifications
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by FreeBoss: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Entrepreneurr:
OP... I commend the simplicity of your write up. I got your ebook and I'm carefully going through it. How can I reach you for a few clarifications

Thanks for the compliment. Send me PM and i will reply you with my email address and mobile phone number.
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by Baiysam(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
FreeBoss:
Thank you. Have a blessed weekend.

Pls sir am begging u pls i need this ebook, I have alot of issues with clickbank.
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by FreeBoss: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Baiysam:

Pls sir am begging u pls i need this ebook, I have alot of issues with clickbank.

What issues do you have with Clickbank so that others can benefit from it.
I may have one or two ideas to resolve it.
Meanwhile, I sell my Clickbank affiliate marketing with PayPal payment
processing gateway. I cannot post it here. You can PM for the link.
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by femostic6: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2016
pis sir i can't find the link
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by javijabor1(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2016
How do you go around the TAX ID flashing in your account??
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
FreeBoss:

What issues do you have with Clickbank so that others can benefit from it. I may have one or two ideas to resolve it. Meanwhile, I sell my Clickbank affiliate marketing with PayPal payment processing gateway. I cannot post it here. You can PM for the link.

I will need the eBook ucheosefoh@gmail.com. my three accounts was deactivated few hours after opening it
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by FreeBoss: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I will need the eBook ucheosefoh@gmail.com.
my three accounts was deactivated few hours after opening it

May be you used short cut. And the only way is to cut you short by Clickbank.

Just be legit, you will be fine
Re: Free Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners by euroboy21(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2016
@FreeBoss, Please can you help me. I have Registered in clickbank but cant generate traffic or makes sales, how do i go about that??

(1) (Reply)

Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k / How Do I Check My Earning On Opera News Hub / Current Account And Savings Account Which Is Better For Salary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.