Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

In Need Of Tips To Overcome Shyness In Front Of A Beautiful Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of Tips To Overcome Shyness In Front Of A Beautiful Lady (383 Views)

Beautiful Lady Search Of Soulmate / I Need Xtian And Beautiful Lady / How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Tips To Overcome Shyness In Front Of A Beautiful Lady by ibeksonyeka(m): 6:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders biko I need some good tips on how to overcome being shy in front of a lady

I would say am not a bad looking guy but the prob is that I find it hard approaching any lady I find interest in for any discuss
And most times circumstances and situations do make our path cross and they tend to enjoy my company after a while but the thing is that why don't I have that confidence to do the approaching that's what baffles me
Pls any tip will be welcome OK thanks pls comment let me start Bleeping all this beautiful damsels flowing like rivers around me [right][/right] grin with agility
Re: In Need Of Tips To Overcome Shyness In Front Of A Beautiful Lady by Osirimononaye(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Be shy u'll lose her, be confident u'll have her.....just flow as u flow with ur normal guy man

(1) (Reply)

Need A Matured Lady For Serious Relationship In Ibadan / In Need Of A Good Muslim Lady In Abeokuta / I Need A Working Class Lady From The South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.