Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. (1281 Views)

Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Annular Eclipse Experience: Incase You Missed It #sept1/2016 / Soon You Will Be Able To Withdraw From An ATM Using Your Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by donbrightest(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Got this. In case of armed robbery at the ATM, here is something you may really need. WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO YOU. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE REVERSE, I.E IF YOUR PIN IS 1254, YOU PUNCH 4521. THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT WILL ALERT POLICE WITHOUT THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF. EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP. NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS.
Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by Ezedon(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2016
I ve tried it, it doesn't work, how will the Nigerian Police know the particular ATM also they don't respond immediately when alerted

2 Likes

Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by Openatyn(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
This is good if it works
Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by Scatterscatter(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Alert which police, I Jst hope you aren't referring to Nigeria Police Force

1 Like

Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by Demallcrazy(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Will try it out.

Meanwhile, to d MOD dat banned my other moniker for 1-month...

2 Likes

Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by MoneypassGod(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Dats y i love developed countries. If it wwre developed countries this would be very useful.
Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by emmchi(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
This was getting interesting until you mentioned NPF.Is it the same police that takes hours to responded to distress even when the building being rob is just a few houses from their station.
Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by bolt000(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
If it was possible tho undecided.

The second you mentioned NPF you spoilt everything.
Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by Tonydeeb(m): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol, you mean thesame NPF(if they even happen to show up) that'll ask you to withdraw from thesame atm to confirm if you really own it, and end up collecting the cash from you?...
Seeking the help of thieves, to scare thieves?!.

1 Like

Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dat means if my pin is 1111, notin for me? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Incase Of Armed Robbers Want You To Withdraw Money In An ATM Machine,do This. by fretfingers: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2016
ebiojosammie:
Dat means if my pin is 1111, notin for me? undecided

My actual tot... Pips like me that use one number PIN

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Latest Cheat Using 51vpn And Connection Stabilizer / New Release - August 2010 Garmin Nigeria Topographical & Street Maps- No Hacking / Wowapps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.