Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Who Pays The Highest Interest Rates? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Pays The Highest Interest Rates? (667 Views)

What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / MMM Pays / See President Who Pays His Barber More Than $10,000 Per Month For Hair-cuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Pays The Highest Interest Rates? by Durchmann(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the right section to post this but if it isn't, please mods, push to the right section.

I'm trying to find out the interest rates on saving accounts in banks and which financial institution pays the highest rates and what kind of accounts.

Please guys, I need folks who work or understand the Nigerian Finance Industry to give legitimate comments.

Thanks for the assist.
Re: Who Pays The Highest Interest Rates? by whitecloth: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Savings don't have that much interest rate unlike current or fixed account, but GTB has one of the highest sha, ask around.
Re: Who Pays The Highest Interest Rates? by Durchmann(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok...
I'll still appreciate more comments.

Thanks though.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria / It's Real!!!! Get 50% Of Ur Investments Within A Week / Community Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.