Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Exclusive Club Of Nairaland Founding Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive Club Of Nairaland Founding Members (539 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / Thread Of Nairaland's Records By Nastycgolden (Photos) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Club Of Nairaland Founding Members by barnaby04(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2016
What started like a dream years ago has suddenly transformed into a very big and popular forum today where people of difference status, class or race meets to interact thereby forging a bond of friendliness.

I got to know about nairaland in 2006 shortly after its inception in 2005 through a friend. I spent the larger part of my first year on nairaland as a visiting tourist and observer on the forum. I was thrilled by the posts and very matured comments that dominated the house. Truly, nairaland was a place to be and the name itself symbolises our collective identity.

I finally gave my heart to nairaland on 10th Feb, 2007, when I signed up formally to be a member. Ever since then, what used to be a small forum those days has since grown to be a big social platform which ranks among the top 10 most visited websites in Nigeria today.

As a priviledged founding member of this platform, it will be great to hear from our distinguished founding members that helped make nairaland the platform of choice it is today through sharing of their individual stories.

Baby nairalanders should please keep off this thread with their first to comment craze!
Re: Exclusive Club Of Nairaland Founding Members by Shagati(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Does February 2009 qualify?
Been stalking since 2007 as a guest though.
angry
Re: Exclusive Club Of Nairaland Founding Members by sultaan(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
What qualifies as early member just found out been here since 2007
Re: Exclusive Club Of Nairaland Founding Members by barnaby04(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nairaland came into existence in 2005, if you happened to register as a member within its four years of operations, I think you are qualified to lay claim as being part of the founding members.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! Fuel Results. / Allegedly World Oldest Person Has Passed Out / Okada Man Survived This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.