Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,688 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (702 Views)

Joke Of The Day: Every Wedding Has Objectors. / Joke Of The Day / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by olatunbosun01(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Oya swear sey u no do any of these. ! ― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt. ― If you didn't play rubber band. ― If you never bathed in the rain. ― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1. ― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed ― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones. ― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends. ― If you never flew a kite. - If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand. - If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it. - If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off. - If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter - If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights - If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car! - If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in the street. - If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand witout fire. - If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover..... .....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun! Oya choose which one u do Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u guilty? hahahaha! keep sharing d fun and laff it
off...

(1) (Reply)

The Real Hotest Before You Sleep Tonight: Family Size Condom / When Your Mum Buys You A Nigerian Made Toy / Be Honest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.