Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos (1153 Views)

10k, 5k, 3k, 2k Metric Tonne Of Ago(diesel) Is Available / In Need Of AGO Urgently(6 Trucks) / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago (diesel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos by bigcil2(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Can you supply 1 truck of ago to a facility at lekki phase one

Payment is on delivery
Size of truck is 33k

If you can post your price and procedure if am okay with it I will mention you asking for your contact details.

N.B this will be a weekly thing.
Re: 1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos by ozome15(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
bigcil2:

Payment is on delivery
Size of truck is 33k

If you can post your price and procedure if am okay with it I will mention you asking for your contact details.

Hi, a very good day. If going by what you say it's on weekly basis, I will give you at #120 and I will take care of all Logistics. Quality at Measurement 8.4 and timely delivery. Let's talk more. Mention me with ur content.
Re: 1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos by bigcil2(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
My price is 113
Re: 1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos by 5tss(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
call/watsapp 08063238801.i have a seller at that price in lagos.5 trucks of AGO loaded in trucks for sale.3 trucks of 40,000litres &2 trucks of 36,000litres

1 Like

Re: 1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos by jetiani28: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello,

We have a tank farm for this product you requesting of, and readily available for supply since it is POD..

We sell quality density and our price is 128...

Kindly reply so we can know the way forward.

Regards
Re: 1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos by jetiani28: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2016
bigcil2:

Payment is on delivery
Size of truck is 33k

Hello,

We have a tank farm for this product you requesting of, and readily available for supply since it is POD..

We sell quality density and our price is 128...

Kindly reply so we can know the way forward

(1) (Reply)

Tankers For Haulage(at Unbeatable Prices) / Buy Your Chicken,turkey And Gizzard From Us At Wholesale Price / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Custom Service Port Abuja For Auction Price!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.