Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. (54182 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
uniklinkum:

Wow you hate Muslims, yorubas and northerners. Ipob losers are born liars.
You will commit suicide when you know that my fiance is Yoruba..

Enjoy cos you wont get a reply again
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
uniklinkum:

Wow you hate Muslims, yorubas and northerners. Ipob losers are born liars.

Enjoy cos you wont get a reply again.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Alinobrown1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
mrmachine:
Religious bigot, I have been to that village where the children are kept, this people spend their money to rehabilitate these children and to inculcate morals so that they wouldn't grow up with hatred and revenge. Or you want them to become boko too? Stop this hatred speech. Nobody is forcing anybody there. I came from a partly Muslim and partly christian home, and attended Ansar-Ud-Deen, high school, believe me, if you really take into consideration all the teachings one was taught at that infant, one is not far from becoming an extremist. So those teachers in the camp deserves some appreciation.

stories for the ancestors
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wanice:
Lies from the pit of hell
if it is the other way round now,it will be truth from the garden of Eden abi? hypocrisy will murder some people without any prejudices.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Alinobrown1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
quickly:

Wikipedia is not a good source of reference any body can make a wiki page.

One thing i know is that islam is the most hated religion because of its violent and babaric aspects. Like raping and suicide of innocent people.

jxt becos it's being painted as bad doesn't mean is bad......all that glitters are not gold......hope u learnt something

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Alinobrown1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
praxisnetworks:
liar.
what is the lie about dat ...embrace truth wen u c 1 jor
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by teemy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
I do not see anything wrong with the MCAN wanting to provide physical and spiritual nourishment to those of the same faith and i comment this raised step. However right of access still lies with whom the government has designated legal guardians of the refugees. If the camp authorities have refused you unrestricted access, next step would have been to contact the edo state government which has the final decision on all matters concerning the displaced persons.

Skako I appreciate your zealousness in helping your fellow brethren but it speaks mischieviousness when you create a nairaland topic with a title that the children were 'abducted' when in truth you know the children were not. Further claims that the kids were 'forcefully' converted was not given actual proof as the kids did not tell you so and you did not witness such and no insider made that claim to you. 'Sublimal' conversion like using rewards like sweets and opportunities could have taken place which is similar in cases of non muslims having to change their names to get jobs in countriess of islamic foundation but except your defination of forceful is different from the dictionary one then you were only trying to manipulate people'e emotions with your play of words. About the body search even you should have been concerned it was not done as IDP camps have been targets of suicide bombers. It only seems you were on a fault-finding mission and it is said you just might get what you want.

If the camp was owned by one faith it would be impractical for structures of another faith to be places therein. It becomes problematic and worthy of complaint if they were refused ability to say their regular salat prayers. Remember these people were saved, not abducted. Thank those that have been taking care of them thus far first and if you know you can do better, create an enabling environment and with the state's approval move brethren willing to go to the new place.

Creating a false headline would have those that would have rather believed you to limit their trust of your report. Remember you were extended access when it was confirmed you once conducted a successful outing in maiduguri. A future visit could have given you more access. Now peddling fabrication might cost you previous accomplishment and a restart of your efforts. I hope you do better in the future of your humanitarian sacrifices.

Wishing you well - Teemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
soonest:

Whatever you are quit my mentions! You guys are born to hate and keep hating when it's uncalled for.
Remind me who's going about quoting people all in the name to defend the defenceless.
BTW, daretodiffer, happy Easter,m it's a day of celebration. tongue tongue tongue

If you are searching for hatred personified , look in the mirror

You stink of it

I am going about quoting mor.ons who can only rant and rant and rant. grin.

Jesus did not die, stop blaspheming angry
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by specimenC: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Menace2Society:
Rubbish!the world are tired of u Muslims!We are tired!!!

More like the world is tired of religion...u tink the world revolve around u? Over 1billion muslims and u re shouting 'we' are tired! Who re d 'we'..o faraburuku bale.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Analysiscorner:

U should not forget who built because, you won't expect Christians to teach Islam or lead in Islamic prayers.

Go through my posts again, if you can't comprehend. Stop disturbing me and go back to school.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
teemy:
I do not see anything wrong with the MCAN wanting to provide physical and spiritual nourishment to those of the same faith and i comment this raised step. However right of access still lies with whom the government has designated legal guardians of the refugees. If the camp authorities have refused you unrestricted access, next step would have been to contact the edo state government which has the final decision on all matters concerning the displaced persons.

Skako I appreciate your zealousness in helping your fellow brethren but it speaks mischieviousness when you create a nairaland topic with a title that the children were 'abducted' when in truth you know the children were not. Further claims that the kids were 'forcefully' converted was not given actual proof as the kids did not tell you so and you did not witness such and no insider made that claim to you. 'Sublimal' conversion like using rewards like sweets and opportunitiescould have taken place which is similar in cases of non muslims having to change their names to get jobs in countriess of islamic foundation but except your defination of forceful is different from the dictionary one then you were only trying to manipulate people'e emotions with your play of words. About the body search even you should have been concerned it it was not done as IDP camps have been targets of suicide bombers. It only seems you were on a fault-finding mission and it is said you just might get what you want.

If the camp was owned by one faith it would be impractical for structures of another faith to be places therein. It becomes problematic and worthy of complaint if they were refused ability to say their regular salat prayers. Remember these people were saved, not abducted. Thank those that have been taking care of them thus far first and if you know you can do better, create an enabling environment and with the state's approval move brethren willing to go to the new place.

Creating a false headline would have those that would have rather believed you to limit their trust of your report. Remember you were extended access when it was confirmed you once conducted a successful outing in maiduguri. A future visit could have given you more access. Now peddling fabrication might cost you previous accomplishment and a restart of your efforts. I hope you do better in the future of your humanitarian sacrifices.

Wishing you well - Teemy

At last we have got someone with uncommon sense grin

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by haffaze777(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
My brother Salam Alaikum o, this people think say Muslims dey carry last. Wallahi their deception has been exposed, they can hardly get anyone again. Alhamdullahi for the awakening!
Alhamdulilah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by haffaze777(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Silent104:
Dnt mind d gullible guy, he's jst ranting
Dat's what they are known for,LIE,LIE,LIE & LIE
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by praxisnetworks: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

At last we have got someone like me grin

yes a coprophagian like u!
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by specimenC: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
praxisnetworks:
not in Africa yet.

This got me laffing, you wana start holy war in subsahara, a place filled with jajanweeds, jihadist from Mali, Chad, and all over north africa. For the fact that you pride ursef from clamoring for xtian holy war in africa shows u just a kid who knows nothing.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by praxisnetworks: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
SO RAGHEADS LIKE U THOUGHT in CAR n MALI.

specimenC:

This got me laffing, you wana start holy war in subsahara, a place filled with jajanweeds, jihadist from Mali, Chad, and all over north africa. For the fact that you pride ursef from clamoring for xtian holy war in africa shows u just a kid who knows nothing.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

Enjoy cos you wont get a reply again
Your fiance is unfortunate

no offense grin
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Menace2Society(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
specimenC:

More like the world is tired of religion...u tink the world revolve around u? Over 1billion muslims and u re shouting 'we' are tired! Who re d 'we'..o faraburuku bale.
Who is this plank?
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by praxisnetworks: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Let's smooth-en and soothe your coochie so you can once again be SANE.

daretodiffer:
Your fiance is unfortunate

no offense cry cry cry
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by specimenC: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Menace2Society:
Who is this plank?

A menace to your society
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by rushman003: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Unclerukus:
Are IDP camps made up of ONLY minors? I believe they've made their choice. Christianity is not and can never be related to force so its not a case of expecting when you give out. The groups were probably left red faced and decided to include the words "forcefully" and "minors" to draw attention. If they cant provide a suitable place for the people , they should pipe down. Instead of focusing on welfare of people they choose to talk about religion . I know that place well, run on charity and they are even well fed, clothed and catered for by kind hearted people.

Unclerukus I don't wanna waste my time and your time. One thing that makes student fail English most is not because they commit suicide with English or don't know how to speak. It's because they can comprehend simple statement that says A=B. Have you been to the camp to know they are not forcefully converted ?
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by specimenC: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
praxisnetworks:
SO RAGHEADS LIKE U THOUGHT in CAR n MALI.

U need a brain check to get my point
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Demmzy15(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Monday to Thursday in govt schools in Lagos, christian takes 4days to lead school assembly while, Fridays is for only muslims. Have they not christianise govt schools in Lagos. During Governor Lateef Jakande's administration the rules that was stated is Monday, Tuesday is for christians, while wednesday is for moral lessons and Thursday, Friday should be for muslims.
Lateef Jakande really cut their wings!
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Optofrank: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hahahahahahaa that was a cheap one from Op, MCAN n MURIC.
Still they scored zero.
All cos they lacked knowledge. Just Imagine what someone is saying.
And this one is Learned.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Optofrank: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hahahahahahaa that was a cheap one from Op, MCAN n MURIC.
Still they scored zero.
All cos they lacked knowledge. Just Imagine what someone is saying.
And this ones are Learned.
SMH.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by praxisnetworks: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
recommendation from a coprophagian like you? I'll pass.

specimenC:

U need a brain check to get my point
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Lateef Jakande really cut their wings!
He did but, they rose up when the military took over
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by specimenC: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
praxisnetworks:
recommendation from a coprophagian like you? I'll pass.

You just a coprophilic bigoted bastard...you will die of hatred and bigotry. You find joy in insulting people, an indigent product of an incest...mention me and claim the latter.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by praxisnetworks: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
plonker!
specimenC:

You just a coprophilic bigoted bastard...you will die of hatred and bigotry. You find joy in insulting people, an indigent product of an incest...mention me and claim the latter.
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by Demmzy15(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

He did but, they rose up when the military took over
embarassed
Re: Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. by layla129(f): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
fireforfire:
Lie lie religion....
Shameless , selfish n violent religion.
They wanna use dis one to cover up dia atrocious behaviour...idiots sass. ..

Quote me foolishly n die of chicken pox
Lmao!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.